MP High Court Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online | Last date to apply on 2nd March 2020 @mphc.gov.in
MP High Court JSA Recruitment 2020: High court of Madhya Pradesh has released a Notification for Junior System Analyst posts. There is a total of 50 MP High Court Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in applying for Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Applicants who possess a B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M. Tech from any recognized university is allowed to apply for these Madhya Pradesh High Court Junior System Analyst Notification. Interested candidates make sure to start applying for the MPHC Notification from 12th February 2020. Check your eligibility, age limit, selection process, salary details in the description below.
Keep visiting Jobads for more Government Jobs Notifications
Overview of MP High Court JSA Recruitment 2020
|Hiring Organisation||High Court of Madhya Pradesh|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Junior System Analyst|
|Salary||Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-|
|Age Limit||18 years to 55 years|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Starting date to apply||12th February 2020|
|Last Date to apply||2nd March 2020|
For more High Court Jobs check Employment News
MP High Court Jobs 2020 @ mphc.gov.in
MPHC invites online applications for Graduate and Post Graduate candidates and for aspirants who have experience in their respective fields. Contenders who are applying for the MP High Court JSA Jobs make sure to apply before the last date 2nd March 2020. The applicants of MPHC Vacancies will be selected on the basis of the written test.
MP High Court JSA Job Openings Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates of MP High Court JSA Notification should possess B.Tech/M.Tech in their respective stream for a recognized university.
- Contender of the MPHC Jobs is more desirous if he/she has a minimum of 2 years of experience in the District Court establishment of High Court.
- MP High Court Jobs applicants should be a minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 55 years.
- Age relaxation of MPHC Recruitment shall be considered according to the Govt.rules.
MP High Court JSA Vacancies
- Name of the Post: Junior System Analyst
- No.of Posts: 50
MP High Court Online Application form 2020
Madhya Pradesh High Court allows candidates to start applying for the MP High Court Notification from 12 February 2020 through online mode only. Interested applicants should fill the application form with all the necessary details and submit the form with necessary documents before the last date 2nd March 2020.
Steps to apply for MP High Court JSA Posts
- Firstly, visit the official MP High Court website @mphc.gov.in
- Directly on the home page itself, you will find the Madhya Pradesh High Court Notification.
- Go through the entire Madhya Pradesh High Court Vacancies 2020.
- If you are eligible then fill the application form with the necessary details.
- Pay the application fee of MP High Court JSA Recruitment.
- Attach any documents if necessary for MP High Court Posts.
- Finally submit the MP High Court Application Form.
- Take the printout of the application form for future use.
- Madhya Pradesh High Court Posts Recruitment selects candidates based on experience, written test, and interview.
- MP High Court Recruitment doesn’t charge any application fee from eligible candidates for appearing in the written exam.
Important Dates of MP High Court Jobs
- Starting date to apply- 12 February 2020
- Last date to apply- 2nd March 2020