Apply Online | MPSC Group C Jobs Notification 2023 | Total Posts: 7510 | Tax Assistant, SI & Clerk-Typist Vacancies | The Last Date To Submit: 31st October 2023
MPSC Clerk Typist Recruitment 2023: Good News for all job hunters. Maharashtra Public Service Commission has recently released a job advertisement to hire qualified candidates for Group C – Sub Inspector, State Excise, Technical Assistant, Tax Assistant, and Clerk-Typist posts. Interested candidates can start to apply for these MPSC jobs through online mode. At present MPSC Clerk Typist Notification 2023, a total of 7510 vacancies are available. So candidates must grab this opportunity and apply for these posts on or before the last date i.e 31st October 2023. Degree-completed candidates are eligible to apply for MPSC vacancies. The starting date to apply for MPSC Online Applications is 17th October 2023.
Candidates can also, check the latest Employment News of the Day
In this article, we provide the complete details of MPSC Clerk Typist jobs, eligibility, age limit, direct online link, selection process, and important dates.
Outline Summary Of MPSC Clerk Typist Recruitment 2023
Hiring Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Job Designation: Sub Inspector, State Excise, Technical Assistant, Tax Assistant, and Clerk-Typist
Advertisement No: 119/2023
Vacancy count: 7510
Employment Type: Full Time
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Starting Date To Apply: 17th October 2023
Selection Process: Main Exam, Typing Test (for applicable posts)
Job Location: Maharashtra
Salary Details: As per norms
Last Date To Submit: 31st October 2023
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Subscribe to Jobads.in website to know more govt jobs
Eligibility Criteria Of Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023
Educational Qualification For MPSC Clerk Typist Vacancies 2023
- Job aspirants must have completed their degree from a recognized University to be eligible for Maharashtra PSC jobs.
- Check the Maharashtra Public Service Commission notification for clear information about eligibility.
Age Limit For MPSC SI Jobs
- General Category: 18 to 38 years
- Backward Category: 18 to 43 years
- Handicapped/ Project Affected/ Earthquake Affected Candidates: 18 to 45 years
- Part-time Graduate Candidates: 18 to 55 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt Norms.
MPSC Group C Job Openings 2023 | Clerk Typist Jobs in MPSC
|Post Name||Post Count|
|Sub Inspector, State Excise||6|
Maharashtra PSC Online Application Form 2023 @ mpsc.gov.in | Jobs in MPSC
Maharashtra Officials are inviting online applications from eligible candidates. And the last date to submit the online application forms will be 31st October 2023. Here we have mentioned some simple steps to apply for MPSC Tax Assistant jobs.
Simple Steps To Apply For – MPSC Sub Inspector Jobs 2023
- Visit the official website – www.mpsc.gov.in
- Click on Advertisements/ Notifications.
- Search for MPSC Clerk Typist Recruitment 2023.
- Download the MPSC notification 2023.
- Click To Apply Online.
- Fill out the application form with complete details.
- Make the payment.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- And finally, submit and take a hard copy of the form.
For Mains Examination
- Amagas – Rs.544/-
- Backward Class/Educated/Orphan – Rs.344/-
The selection process for this MPSC recruitment 2023 will be done on the basis of
- Main Exam, Typing Test (for applicable posts)
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Sub Inspector, State Excise||Rs. 32000-101600|
|Technical Assistant||Rs. 29200 92300|
|Tax Assistant||Rs. 25500-81100|
MPSC Group C Notification 2023 – Important Dates
|Period for Submission of Application||17th October to 31st October 2023|
|Last date for payment of prescribed examination fee through online mode||31st October 2023|
|Date of taking copy of challan for payment of examination fee by challan in State Bank of India||2nd November 2023|
|Last date for payment of examination fee by currency||3rd November 2023|
Dates To Mind
- Starting Date To Apply Online: 25 January 2023
- The last date for the Submission: 31st October 2023