Apply Online | MPSC Group C Jobs Notification 2022 | Total Posts: 228 | Tax Assistant, SI & Clerk-Typist Vacancies | The Last Date To Submit: 22nd August 2022
MPSC Clerk Typist Recruitment 2022: Good News for all job hunters. Maharashtra Public Service Commission has recently released a job advertisement to hire qualified candidates for Group C (Industry Inspector, Sub Inspector, Tax Assistant, Clerk-Typist) posts. Interested candidates can start to apply for these MPSC jobs through online mode. At present MPSC Clerk Typist Notification 2022, a total of 228 vacancies are available. So candidates must grab this opportunity and apply for these posts on or before the last date i.e 22nd August 2022. Degree-completed candidates are eligible to apply for MPSC vacancies. And the starting date to apply for MPSC Online Applications is 2nd August 2022.
Candidates can also, check the latest Employment News of the Day
In this article, we provide the complete details of MPSC Clerk Typist jobs, eligibility, age limit, direct online link, selection process, and important dates.
Outline Summary Of MPSC Clerk Typist Recruitment 2022
Hiring Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Job Designation: Group C Posts (Sub Inspector, Tax Assistant, Clerk-Typist (Marathi), Clerk-Typist (English))
Advertisement No: 077/2022
Vacancy count: 228
Employment Type: Full Time
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Starting Date To Apply: 2nd August 2022
Selection Process: Preliminary Exam, and Main Exam
Job Location: Maharashtra
Salary Details: As per norms
Last Date To Submit: 22nd August 2022
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Subscribe to Jobads.in website to know more govt jobs
Eligibility Criteria Of Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022
Educational Qualification For MPSC Clerk Typist Vacancies 2022
- Job aspirants must have completed their degree from a recognized University to be eligible for Maharashtra PSC jobs.
- Check the Maharashtra Public Service Commission notification for clear information about eligibility.
Age Limit For MPSC SI Jobs
- Industry Inspector – 19 to 38 Years
- Sub Inspector – 18 to 38 Years
- Tax Assistant – 18 to 38 Years
- Clerk-Typist (Marathi) – 19 to 38 Years
- Clerk-Typist (English)- 19 to 38 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt Norms.
MPSC Group C Job Openings 2022 | Clerk Typist Jobs in MPSC
|Post Name||Post Count|
Maharashtra PSC Online Application Form 2022 @ mpsc.gov.in | Jobs in MPSC
Maharashtra Officials are inviting online applications from eligible candidates. And the last date to submit the online application forms will be 22nd August 2022. Here we have mentioned some simple steps to apply for MPSC Tax Assistant jobs.
Simple Steps To Apply For – MPSC Sub Inspector Jobs 2022
- Visit the official website – www.mpsc.gov.in
- Click on Advertisements/ Notifications.
- Search for MPSC Clerk Typist Recruitment 2022.
- Download the MPSC notification 2022.
- Click To Apply Online.
- Fill out the application form with complete details.
- Make the payment.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- And finally, submit and take a hard copy of the form.
- For Open Category: Rs.394/-
- For Reserved Category: Rs.294/-
- And for ExSM Category applicants – Rs. 44/-
The selection process for this MPSC recruitment 2022 will be done on the basis of
- Preliminary Exam, and Main Exam
MPSC Group C Notification 2022 – Important Dates
|Maharashtra Group-C Services Combined Preliminary Exam||Saturday, November 5, 2022|
|Maharashtra Group-C Services Main Exam 2022 Joint Paper No.1||Saturday, February 4, 2023|
|Maharashtra Group-C Services Main Exam 2022 Paper No.2 Clerk-Typist||Saturday, the 11th day of February 2023|
|Maharashtra Group-C Services Main Exam 2022 Paper No. 2 Sub Inspector, State Excise||Saturday, February 25, 2023|
Maharashtra Group-C Services Main Exam 2022 Paper No.2 Tax Assistant
|Saturday, the 04th March 2023|
|Maharashtra Group-C Services Main Exam- 2022 Paper No. 2 Industry Inspector||Saturday, the 11th March 2023|
Dates To Mind
- Starting Date To Apply Online: 2nd August 2022
- And the last date for the Submission: 22nd August 2022