MRPL Technical Assistant Trainee Recruitment 2019: Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited has officially released a job notification to hire qualified candidates for the posts of Non-Management Vacancies (Security Inspector, Junior Officer, Technical Assistant Trainee, Draftsman Trainee, Junior Chemist Trainee, Trainee Assistant). Job aspirants who are willing to apply for MRPL Jobs through online mode. A total of 223 vacancies are available under this MRPL Notification 2019. From 11th October 2019 to 9th November 2019 candidates may submit the online application forms.
Go through the Latest Employment News
Applicants to know the complete details of MRPL Technical Assistant Trainee Notification 2019, Eligibility, Age limitations, Apply Online Link, Selection Process and more follow this article.
Sketch Of MRPL Technical Assistant Trainee Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited
Advt No: 78/2019
Job Designation: Non-Management Vacancies (Junior Officer, Technical Assistant Trainee, Draftsman Trainee & Other posts)
Vacancy count: 223
Employment Type: Full – Time
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Job Location: Mangalore, Karnataka
Salary Details: Rs.13800-38500
Starting Date To Apply: 11th October 2019
Official Website: https://www.mrpl.co.in/
Last Date To Submit: 09th November 2019
Selection Process: Written Test/ Group Discussion and Personal Interview
Kindly visit Jobads website
Eligibility Criteria MRPL Non-Management Jobs 2019
Educational Qualification For Technical Assistant Trainee Vacancies 2019
- Should have passed Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized university to apply for MRPL jobs.
- Please visit the Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd notification for the eligibility.
- Candidates who are willing to apply for MRPL Technical Assistant Trainee jobs 2019 must refer to the notification for the age limitations.
MRPL Technical Assistant Trainee Vacancies 2019 | MRPL Recruitment 2019
There are 223 vacancies are available under this recruitment.
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Junior Chemist Trainee||06|
|Technical Assistant Trainee||201|
MRPL Online Application Form 2019 @ mrpl.co.in
Interested and eligible candidates can start to apply for MRPL Junior Officer jobs on or before the last date i.e 9th November 2019. Here we enclosed some simple steps to apply for MRPL jobs 2019 is given below.
Important Steps To Apply For MRPL Security Inspector Jobs 2019
- Log on to the official website @ mrpl.co.in
- Check the link for MRPL Technical Assistant Trainee Recruitment 2019.
- Download it and read all the instructions in the pdf.
- Fill all the details in the form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Save and submit the form.
- Kindly visit the official website for clear information.
- Written Test/ Group Discussion and Personal Interview
Dates To Mind
|Starting Date To Apply Online||11th October 2019|
|Last Date To Submit||09th November 2019|