Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Naval Dockyard Mumbai has officially released a job advertisement for the recruitment of Apprentice Posts. In accordance with, there is a total of 1233 vacancies are available for
Have to visit the Employment News of the Month
To get to know the clear information about Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Jobs, educational qualification, age limitations, direct online link, selection process & important dates.
Sketch Of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Naval Dockyard Mumbai
Vacancy count: 933 + 300
Job Designation: Apprentice Posts
Employment Type: full time
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Stipend Details: As per Govt Norms
Selection Process: Interview / Skill Test
Starting Date To Apply: 3rd September 2019
Last Date To Submit: 24th September 2019
Official Website: www.indiannavy.nic.in
Click on Jobads website
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs 2019 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification For Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Job Openings 2019
- Candidates who have passed 10th, ITI in relevant Trade from a recognized Board and University are eligible for Naval Dockyard Mumbai vacancies 2019.
- For more details check the notification.
- Candidates who are willing to apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Jobs have to refer to the official notification for the age limitations.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancies 2019
Overall, a total of 1233 vaancies are available.
- Designated Trades (IT-23) – 933 Posts
- Non-designated Trades (OT-03) – 300
Non-Designated Trades – 300
- Boiler Maker-25
- Machinery Control Fitter – 10
- Hot Insulator – 01
- Gas Turbine Fitter-26
- Radar Fitter – 24
- Electronic Fitter – 45
- Computer Fitter – 11
- Gyro Fitter – 09
- Go through the official Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Notification for the vacancy details.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Online Application Form 2019
Officials are inviting only online application forms from the qualified candidates. Here we have given some simple steps to apply for apprentice vacancies. The last date to submit the online applications will be 24th September 2019.
Easy Steps To Apply For – Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019
- Log on to the official website – www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Search for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2019.
- Download the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice notification.
- Need to check the eligibility for the desired posts.
- Fill the application form with complete details.
- And pay the application fee, if it is necessary.
- Save and submit the form.
The selection process for this recruitment will be done on the basis of
- Interview / Skill Test
- For more details of the application fee refer to the Naval Dockyard Mumbai notification 2019.
Important Dates To Remember
- Starting Date To Apply – 3rd September 2019
- Last Date For The Submission – 24th September 2019