NBCC Management Trainee Recruitment 2021: National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited officials released a work announcement for 70 Dy. Project Manager (Electrical), Management Trainee (Civil), Management Trainee (Electrical), Project Manager (Civil), Sr. Stenographer, Office Assistant (Stenographer) positions. People who are interested in these NBCC Jobs should apply right now. Individuals must have completed MBA, Post Graduation in Degree or Diploma, Masters Degree in Hindi with English from any famous university or board to apply for this NBCC MT Recruitment 2021. Interested candidates may apply for these NBCC job openings online only starting May 22nd, 2021. The NBCC Notification 2021 selection process will be based on a computer-based test and a personal interview conducted by NBCC officials. Applications will be accepted electronically until 17:00 p.m. on June 21, 2021.
Today Employment News
Overview of NBCC Management Trainee Recruitment 2021
|Board Name||National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited|
|Job Role||Dy. Project Manager (Electrical), Management Trainee (Civil), Management Trainee (Electrical), Project Manager (Civil), Sr. Stenographer, Office Assistant (Stenographer) posts|
|Age Limit||27 -29 years|
|No of Vacancies||70|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date||9th December 2021|
|Selection Process||Personal Interview|
|Closing date||8th January 2022|
|Salary – Management Trainee
||Rs.40,000/- to Rs.1,40,000/-|
Follow Jobads. in to get job updates
NBCC Recruitment Vacancy 2021-2022
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Dy. Project Manager (Electrical)||10|
|Management Trainee (Civil)||40|
|Management Trainee (Electrical)||15|
|Project Manager (Civil)||01|
|Office Assistant (Stenographer)||03|
NBCC Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Fee
i. For the Post at S.No. 01 i.e. Dy. Project Manager (Electrical) – Rs. 1000/-
ii. NIL For Backlog Posts mentioned at S.No 04, 05 & 06 i.e. Project Manager (Civil), Sr. Stenographer & Office Assistant (Stenographer)
iii. For the Posts at S.No. 02 & 03 i.e. Management Trainee (Civil) & Management Trainee (Electrical) – Rs. 500/-
How to apply for NBCC Recruitment 2021
Find the Careers or recruitment section on the NBCC Home Page.
- Firstly, the applicants have to open the National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited official website – www.nbccindia.gov.in
- Locate the NBCC Management Trainee Notification 2021 link and open it.
- Read the complete notification to know the important details of NBCC MT Recruitment.
- Download the MT application form and fill up the necessary details.
- Scan and upload your Passport size photos, caste certificate, qualification certificates, etc.
- Attach them to your Management Trainee application form.
- Finally, submit your MT application form on or before the closing date of 8th January 2022.
To get the NBCC Management Trainee Recruitment Notification 2021 — << Click Here >>
Apply Online Link — << Click Here >>