NBE Assistant Director Recruitment 2020: National Board of Examinations (NBE) Officials are released the latest NBE Assistant Director 2020 notification. They are conducting direct recruitment for 15 Deputy Director, Assistant Director, and Law Officer Jobs. The candidates can apply offline mode for this NBE Assistant Director Notification 2020. The aspirants who have an interest and a degree qualification can eligible to this NBE Assistant Director Jobs 2020, they must submit the offline application forms on or before the due date 28th February 2020.
Check out all job notices jobads.in
Summary Of NBE Assistant Director Recruitment 2020
|Name Of the Organization||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Job Designation||Deputy Director, Assistant Director, and Law Officer Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date||21st January 2020|
|Selection Process||As per norms|
|Closing Date||28th February 2020|
|Salary||Level 10 to Level 11|
You can gather more information from Employment News Of the Week
National Board of Examination Assistant Director Notification 2020
This latest notification has opened for 15 Deputy Director, Assistant Director, and Law Officer Posts. All enthusiastic candidates can start to apply for NBE Assistant Director Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date only. In accordance with there is a total of 15 vacancies are available. So candidates must grab this opportunity. For more details follow this below article completely.
Eligibility Criteria For NBE Law Officer Notification 2020
Educational Qualifications and Age Limit For NBE Assistant Director Posts 2020
- To know the details of NBE Recruitment 2020 academic qualifications and age limit, once refer to the official notification.
- You may find the experience information in a concerned subject and the age relaxation details.
NBE Assistant Director Vacancy Details 2020
NBE Assistant Director Online Application 2020
The NBE invites offline applications from eligible/qualified candidates for direct recruitment to fill the 15 posts of Deputy Director, Assistant Director, and Law Officer. The duly filled offline application form will send on or before 28th February 2020, along with copies of self-tested testimonials. Candidates should check details from our website regarding NBE Recruitment 2020. Follow the below steps to apply for NBE Vacancies 2020.
Simple Steps To Apply For NBE Job Openings 2020
- Initially visit the NBE official site – https://natboard.edu.in/
- Take a look at the NBE Notice Board
- Find the NBE Assistant Director Recruitment 2020.
- Click on the notification and check the eligibility.
- If eligibility has matched to your qualifications.
- Apply for NBE Assistant Director Vacancies 2020.
- Fill the application form properly.
- Send the offline application with mandatory credentials.
The Additional Director (Estt),
National Board of Examinations, Medical Enclave,
Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring-Road),
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029.
Selection Process and Application Details For NBE Assistant Director Job Openings 2020
- Check at the official notification to get the details of the selection process of NBE jobs and their application fee details for these job roles.
|Assistant Director||Level 11|
|Law Officer||Level 11|
|Deputy Director||Level 10|
Important Dates | NBE Law Officer Vacancies 2020
- Starting Date To Apply Offline – 21st January 2020
- Closing Date To Send – 28th February 2020
Aspirants can download NBE Assistant Director Recruitment 2020 pdf