NCERT Technician Recruitment 2019: National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT) has come up with the latest job notification to fill the vacancies of Technician, Assistant Engineer, and Others. Interested and eligible aspirants can start to apply for NCERT Jobs through offline mode. There are 52 vacancies are available under this NCERT Notification 2019. Diploma, Degree, PG completed candidates are eligible to apply for NCERT AE Jobs. The last date to submit the documents will be 23rd November 2019.
Visit Jobads website to know more jobs
To get to know more job details like eligibility, application form, selection process and more follow this article completely.
Details About NCERT Technician Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT)
Job Designation: AE, Technician & Other Posts
Vacancy count: 52
Employment Type: Full – Time
Application Mode: Offline
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Starting Date To Apply: 2nd November 2019
Job Location: Delhi
Salary Details: Rs.19,900 – Rs.2,08,700
Last Date To Submit: 23rd November 2019
Selection Process: Test/ Interview
Official Website: http://www.ncert.nic.in
Go through Today’s Employment News
Eligibility Details about NCERT Technician Job Openings 2019
Educational Qualification For NCERT Recruitment 2019
- Eligible candidates having M.Sc, ITI, 8th, 10th qualifications are eligible to apply for NCERT Technician vacancies 2019.
- Go through the official website to know more details.
- Film Producer – 40 years
- Sound Recordist Grade-I – 35 years
- Audio Radio Producer Grade III – 30 years
- For more clear information candidates must check the NCERT AE Notification 2019.
NCERT 2019 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Audio Radio Producer||01||Rs.29200-92300/-|
|Dark Room Asst.||01||Rs.19900-63200/-|
For more clear vacancy details candidates kindly check the official notification
NCERT Asst. Engineer & Other Posts Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates can start to apply for NCERT jobs through offline mode. Candidates must submit the application form and documents to the mentioned address.
Simple steps To Apply For – NCERT Film Asst, Electrician, Producer Jobs
- Go to the official website – www.ncert.nic.in
- Find the link for NCERT Technician Recruitment 2019.
- check the eligibility for the posts.
- Download the application form.
- Fill it with complete details.
- Attach all the necessary documents to the form.
- Finally, send the documents to the mentioned address.
CIET NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg,
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – No Fee
- Test/ Interview
Dates To Mind
- Starting Date To Apply: 2nd November 2019
- Last Date To Submit the Documents: 23rd November 2019
NCERT Technician, AE & Other Vacancies 2019 Notification Pdf For 36 Posts