NCRTC JE Recruitment 2019: National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) has officially released a new job notification to hire the candidates for 40 Junior Engineer (Civil) Posts. Skilled and interested candidates can apply for NCRTC Jobs through offline mode. Candidates who have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University are eligible to apply for NCRTC Junior Engineer Jobs. Through offline mode, only candidates must submit the documents. And the last date for the submission of applications will be 21st December 2019.
Focus on our Jobads.in to get more job opportunities
By reading this article, to get to know the information of National Capital Region Transport Corporation Jobs, Eligibility, Application Form, Postal address and important dates.
Outline Summary Of NCRTC JE Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC)
Job Designation: Junior Engineer (Civil) Posts
Vacancy count: 40
Employment Type: Full – Time
Application Mode: Offline
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Starting Date To Apply: 6th December 2019
Selection Process: Through GATE 2018 & 2019
Job Location: All Over India
Salary Details: Rs. 48,160/- Per Month
Last Date To Submit: 21st December 2019
Official Website: http://careers.ecil.co.in/
Visit Latest Employment news
Eligibility Criteria Of NCRTC Junior Engineer Jobs 2019
Educational Qualification For National Capital Region Transport Corporation Recruitment 2019
- Aspirants who have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering & Should have minimum pay package of Rupees three lakh per annum.
- And a minimum 3 years of experience in Civil construction work.
- For clear information candidates must check the NCRTC notification.
Age Limit For NCRTC JE Jobs 2019
- Candidates age limit is: 30 years(As on 07.12.2019)
Junior Engineer Jobs in NCRTC 2019 Vacancy
|Category||No Of Posts|
NCRTC Recruitment 2019 Application Form @ careers.ecil.co.in
NCRTC officials are inviting offline applications from the eligible candidates. Interested candidates must download the application form from the official website and fill it with complete details and send the documents to the mentioned address.
How To Apply Steps For NCRTC 2019 Jobs
- Log on to – www.careers.ecil.co.in
- Search for NCRTC JE Recruitment 2019.
- Candidates must download the notification.
- Have to check the eligibility for the desired posts.
- Eligible candidates must download the application form.
- Fill the form with complete details.
- Attach all the required documents to the form.
- Finally, send the documents to the given address.
Career Cell, HR Department,
National Capital Region Transport Corporation,
7/6 Siri Fort Institutional Area,
August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110049.
- The selection will be on the basis of Written Exam/ Interview
- Refer to the NCRTC JE notification 2019 for the application fee details.
NCRTC JE Vacancies 2019 – Important Dates
- Notification Date: 7th December 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 21st December 2019