NEEPCO Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online | Last date on 28th February 2020 @neepco.co.in
NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2020: North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited has released new applications for candidates with Diploma in Engineering or Technology from a recognized university. The aspirants who are waiting for Meghalaya Govt Jobs can make use of these 46 vacancies of the North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited Apprentice Notification. The applicants who apply for the Technician Apprentice and Trade Apprentice make sure to apply online before the last date 28th February 2020. So, the candidates who are interested in NEEPCO Apprentice Trainee Recruitment check your eligibility, age limit, selection process, salary, etc in the description below.
Get all the latest updates of Government Jobs from Jobads
Sketch Of NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Hiring Organisation||North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Technician & Trade Apprentice|
|Salary||Rs.14,877/- to Rs.15,000/-|
|Age Limit||18 years to 28years|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Last date to apply Online||28th February 2020|
|Last Date to submit the Application form||9th March 2020|
For more Apprentice Job in the Technical Field check Latest Employment News
NEEPCO Job Openings 2020 @ neepco.co.in
The Candidates who are looking for Technical Field Jobs can apply for this NEEPCO Trade/Technician Apprentice Notification. The applicant should submit their application form along with their necessary documents to the address mentioned below before the last date 9th March 2020. The selection of the candidates will be done through written test. The selected candidates will have to work on a contract basis for a period of one year.
Eligibility Criteria Of NEEPCO Apprentice Notification 2020
- The applicant who must have completed a Diploma in Engineering or Technology or any equivalent degree from a recognized university by the State Govt. or Central Govt.
- For NEEPCO Trade Apprentices Notification the candidates should complete the ITI Trade certificate course form a recognized institute approved by State or Central Govt on or before 31st July 2019 with a trade license.
- The candidate who is applying for NEEPCO Jobs must be a minimum age of 18years and maximum age of 28 years.
- Age relaxation and Reservation of NEEPCO Recruitment for the OBC/SC/ST/PWD/Ex.servicemen will be considered according to the Govt. rules.
NEEPCO Apprentice Vacancies 2020
NEEPCO Technician Apprentice Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No. of the Posts|
|Assam Gas Based Power Plant (AGBPP)||20|
|Agartala Gas Turbine Combined Cycle Power Plant (AGTCCPP)||10|
|Tripura Gas Based Power Plant (TGBPP)||04|
NEEPCO Trade Apprentice Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Assam Gas Based Power Plant (AGBPP)||09|
|Agartala Gas Turbine Combined Cycle Power Plant (AGTCCPP)||02|
NEEPCO Notification Application form 2020
The application form of NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment should be applied in both online and offline mode. The last date to apply online applications is on 28th February 2020. The filled application form of NEEPCO Apprentice Jobs should be attached with the self-attested copies and send it offline before 9th March 2020.
Steps to apply for NEEPCO Apprentice Vacancies 2020
- Visit the official NEEPCO website @ neepco.co.in
- Click the NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
- Go through the entire NEEPCO Apprentice Notification and check your eligibility details.
- The eligible candidate should get enrolled/ registered with the Board of Practical Training and get Registration ID.
- Submit the application form of NEEPCO Posts with the proper details.
- Download the filled application form and attach it with the self-attested copies of Pass certificate, mark sheets, trade license, age proof, caste certificate, etc.
- Send the form through the speed post or registered post to the address below.
The Deputy General Manager (HR) Recruitment,
NEEPCO LTD, Brookland Compound,
Lower New Colony,
- NEEPCO applicants will be selected on the merit basis and through written test for 100 marks.
- No Fee
- Last date of the online application- 28th February 2020
- Last date to fill submit the application form with documents and testimonial- 9th March 2020