NEIGRIHMS JRD Recruitment 2019: Good news for the job seekers!! North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Science has recently issued job notification for the aspirants. Under NEIGRIHMS Notification 2019, a total of 34 vacancies are available for the post of Junior Resident Doctors. Job aspirants with a medical qualification in the schedule- I & II of the 3rd schedule of IMC are eligible for the NEIGRIHMS job openings. Officials are inviting offline applications to apply for this NEIGRIHMS JRD recruitment 2019. Interested candidates who want to use this opportunity can attend the walk-in on 19th September 2019 at 11:00 am.
Check Employment News for more details
Read more details about the NEIGRIHMS JRD walk-in 2019 like eligibility, post details, pay scale, job location, important dates, and notification details here…..
Primary Details about the NEIGRIHMS JRD Recruitment 2019
|Hiring Organization||North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Science|
|Job Designation||Junior Resident Doctors|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Shillong, Meghalaya|
|Salary Details||Rs. 56,100/-|
|Notification Date||5th September 2019|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test/Interview|
|Interview Date||19th September 2019|
|Reporting Time||11:00 am|
To get the latest job updates, visit Jobads website
Eligibility Criteria For NEIGRIHMS JRD Vacancies 2019
- Candidates with a medical qualification are eligible.
- Must have done a compulsory Internship.
- Should be registered with the State/Central Medical Council.
Age Limit For NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2019
- According to the NEIGRIHMS JRD Recruitment, the maximum age limit for NEIGRIHMS vacancies in 30 years.
NEIGRIHMS JRD Notification 2019 | Category Wise Vacancy Details
Get detailed information about the category wise vacancy details in the below table
NEIGRIHMS JRD Recruitment 2019 Application Form
Applications for the NEIGRIHMS JRD job openings are invited through offline. Interested Job applicants need to go through the registration process on 19th September 2019 from 9:30 am to 10:30 am in the conference hall, NEIGRIHMS guest house. Here are the steps of how to apply for NEIGRIHMS posts.
Steps to apply for the NEIGRIHMS jobs
- Visit the official site- http://neigrihms.gov.in/
- Click on the notifications tab under the announcements. Search for the NEIGRIHMS Jr Resident Doctor Notification.
- Download the notification and go through the notice carefully about the eligibility criteria, age limit, and etc.
- If you are eligible for the NEIGRIHMS Jr Resident Doctor posts, attend the interview on the given date with the following documents.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate( for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates)
- MBBS passed Certificate
- Mark Sheets
- MBBS Attempt Certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS
- NOC from present employer(if employed)
- For more details view the NEIGRIHMS JRD Recruitment 2019 PDF
Date of Interview: 19th September 2019
Reporting Time: 11:00 am
NEIGRIHMS Guest House,
Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang,
Shillong – 793018
NEIGRIHMS JRD Jobs | Pay Scale
According to NEIGRIHMS notification 2019, Rs. 56,100/- is the PayScale for NEIGRIHMS junior doctors including NPA and other allowances as per the rules.
Notification Date: 5th September 2019