NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2020 | 48 Senior Resident Posts | Walkin on 14th February 2020 @ neigrihms.gov.in
NEIGRIHMS Sr Resident Recruitment 2020: Officials of North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences has published an employment notification for the posts of Sr Resident posts. There are a total of 48 vacant posts are going to be filled through this NEIGRIHMS Sr Resident Recruitment 2020. So, the candidates who completed their MD/MS/Diploma and waiting for results also eligible to appear for these NEIGRIHMS Sr Resident jobs. So, the candidates who are searching for Govt jobs in Meghalaya can utilize these NEIGRIHMS Sr Resident vacancies.
More details will be accorded in the coming sections of this article like Sr Resident educational details, How to apply, selection process, moreover, NEIGRHMS Sr Resident jobs notification pdf links.
Well, if you are looking for more latest Central Govt/State Govt jobs, you can find them on our jobads.in
Highlights Of NEIGRIHMS Sr Resident Recruitment 2020
|Hiring Organization||North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences|
|Job location||Shillong, Meghalaya|
|Job Designation||Sr Resident|
|Job category||State Govt Jobs|
|Basic Pay||₹ 67700/-|
|Walkin Dates||14th February 2020|
You can also check Meghalaya Employment News
Eligibility Criteria For North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences Recruitment 2020
- The aspirants who had the degree of MD/MS/Diploma and who are appearing for the examination and who are waining for the results are eligible for these Sr Resident jobs.
- An applicant needs to be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
- Furthermore, visit the official site of NEIGRIHMS.
- The maximum age limit will be 45 years.
NEIGRIHMS Sr Resident Vacancy Details 2020
Department wise vacancy details for NEIGRIHMS Sr Resident recruitment 2020, are mentioned in the below table.
- Anaesthesiology: 07 Posts
- Anatomy: 02 Posts
- Community Medicine: 03
- CTVS: 03
- Dermatology & STD: 01
- ENT: 01
- General Medicine: 05
- General Surgery: 05
- Microbiology: 01
- Neurology: 02
- Neurosurgery: 03
- Ophthalmology: 01
- Orthopaedics: 01
- Paedicatrics: 03
- Pathology: 02
- Pharmacology: 01
- Radio diagnosis: 02
- Radiotherapy: 01
- Surgical Oncology: 02
- Urology: 02
NEIGRIHMS Sr Resident Walkin Details
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences Sr Resident jobs are available for the Postgraduate degree or diploma in the respective subject holders. So, the eligible applicants can attend the walkin interview on 14th February 2020. Here we presented an easy method to appear for the NEIGRIHMS walkin.
Steps To Apply For NEIGRIHMS Sr Resident Posts
- Go to the official site – www.neigrihms.gov.in
- Search for NEIGRIHMS Sr Resident recruitment 2020 notification.
- Read the entire notification.
- If your profile matches to the eligibility criteria, then apply to these Sr resident posts.
- Take the biodata form.
- Fill with all the details.
- Take the necessary original certificates.
- Attend the walkin at the mentioned address.
Conference Hall, NEIGRIHMS Guest House,
Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang,
Selection will be done through the walkin interview.
Chosen candidates will get an amount of ₹67700/- per month.
Dates To Remind
Walkin Date: 14th February 2020