NERIWALM Recruitment 2019: North Eastern Regional Institute of Water and Land Management, Tezpur has released a notification for Teaching staff. Interested candidates can start applying for the faculty jobs in NERIWALM Tezpur region from 09th February 2019. In total there are 09 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Superintendent vacancies are available under NERIWALM Notification 2019. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for NERIWALM Recruitment 2019 through offline mode only. Details of NERIWALM Faculty Jobs at Tezpur 2019 are enclosed in the Advt.No. 02/2019. Here we mentioned all the details regarding the NERIWALM Professor Vacancies like Eligibility, Pay scale, Selection process and more. To know more updates hit jobads.in site.
Details Of NERIWALM Recruitment 2019
|Advt no||No. 02/2019|
|Job Designation||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Superintendent|
|Job location||Tezpur, Assam|
|Job category||State Government|
|Starting date of application form||09th February 2019|
|Valid Through||60 days|
|Basic Pay||Level – 4 to Level – 11|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Also, Check Employment News
North Eastern Regional Institute of Water and Land Management Jobs 2019
The North Eastern Regional Institute of Water and Land Management (NERIWALM) is a registered society under the aegis of North Eastern Council (NEC), Shillong, Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), Government of India. The applications are invited from a prescribed format for filling up of various posts. Contenders who are looking for government jobs in Tezpur, Assam state can use this opportunity to get a job. Candidates should apply before 60 days of the publication date of NERIWALM Professor Notification 2019.
Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for NERIWALM Professor Vacancies 2019. These positions are categorized as per the departments. Candidates should send their application in prescribed format along with all supporting documents duly self-attested to the address mentioned below of this article. Aspirants should send their application on or before the closing date of NERIWALM Recruitment 2019.
Check more Government jobs in India
Eligibility Criteria For NERIWALM Job Openings
Educational Qualification For NERIWALM Jobs 2019
- Candidates should possess Master Degree, respect to their departments applying for.
- For more details go through the official notification.
- The maximum age limit is 56 years, it may vary as per designation.
- Age Relaxation for SC/ ST /OBC/ PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rules and Regulations.
- For more details refer to the official notification.
|Name Of Post||Number Of Vacancies|
|Professor (Social Science)||01|
|Associate Professor (Agriculture)||01|
|Associate Professor (Social Science)||01|
|Associate Professor (Water Resources Engineering)||01|
|Assistant Professor (Social Science)||01|
|Assistant Professor (Water Resources Engineering)||01|
|Deputy Director (Administration)||01|
Refer the through the official notification for more details.
NERIWALM Vacancies Application 2019
North Eastern Regional Institute of Water and Land Management (NERIWALM) has invited the applications through offline. Candidates who are applying for NERIWALM Recruitment can apply from 09th February 2019. Here we enclosed some steps to apply in detail.
Step To Apply For NERIWALM Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019
- Go to the official website – neriwalm.gov.in
- Drive through the “Recruitment” page.
- Click on the desired notification and download the NERIWALM Notification.
- Read the full notification and check the eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible, download the proforma and fill all the required fields.
- Along with the application, attest all the required documents for NERIWALM Posts 2019.
- Send the application at speed post to the given below address.
Address For NERIWALM Professor Jobs
P.O: Kaliabhomora – 784027,
- The pay scale depends on the designation of a candidate and the pay scale lies between Level – 4 to Level – 11.
- For more regarding pay scale, refer the NERIWALM Recruitment 2019 notification.
- The starting date of NERIWALM Superintendent Notification is 09th February 2019.
- Candidates can apply up to 60 days from publication date.