Apply Online | NHPC Notification 2023 | 388 Vacancies | Junior Engineer Posts | The Closing Date To Submit: 7th July 2023
NHPC JE Recruitment 2023: Hello Aspirants!! Here is the new notification from National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC). It has recruited candidates for Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical), Supervisor, Senior Accountant, Hindi Translator & Draftsman Posts. As per the NHPC Notification, a number of 388 vacancies are available. So candidates must grab this opportunity and apply for NHPC JE Vacancies. Skilled and interested candidates can start to apply for these NHPC Job Openings 2023. Officials are accepting online applications from the candidates. Online application is Available from 9th June 2023 & the last date to submit the online applications will be 7th July 2023. More details are in the following sections.
Subscribe to our JobAds website for more jobs
Important Details About NHPC JE Recruitment 2023
|Hiring Organization||National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)|
|Job Designation||Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical), Supervisor, Senior Accountant, Hindi Translator & Draftsman Posts|
|Job location||All Over India|
|Job category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Rs. 29,600 – Rs. 1,19,500|
|Selection process||Computer-Based Online Test|
|Starting Date||9th June 2023|
Go through Employment News of this Month
Eligibility Criteria Of NHPC Junior Engineer Jobs 2023
Educational Qualification For NHPC Vacancies 2023
- Aspirants who should have passed B.E, B.Tech, and Diploma in Engineering from Govt/ Govt recognized Institutes with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grades are eligible for NHPC Junior Engineer Jobs.
- Check the official NHPC JE notification for the eligibility details.
- The Age Limit for the applicants should be 30 years
- Refer to the official notification for age relaxation.
NHPC JE Vacancy & Salary Details
NHPC offers an attractive compensation package comprising Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Medical Facility, Social Security Benefits including PF, HRA, Cafeteria Allowance, Pension, Gratuity, etc as per company rules in force from time to time.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||149||Rs.29600-119500/-|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||74|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||63|
|Junior Engineer (E & C)||10|
|Draftsman (Mechanical/ Electrical)||8|
Selection Process For JE Jobs in NHPC
- Selection will be based on the Online Test.
- For General, OBC, and GEN-EWS categories: Rs.295/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Ex-Serviceman: Nil
Dates To Mind
|Starting Date||9th June 2023|
|Valid Through||7th July 2023|
NHPC Apply Online Last Date Extended
Steps To Apply For NHPC JE Jobs 2023
- Visit the official website – www.nhpcindia.com
- Click on Careers under the home page.
- Download NHPC JE Recruitment 2023 notification.
- Open and read all the instructions in the pdf.
- Must check the eligibility criteria for the posts.
- Fill in all the mandatory fields in the form.
- Make the payment.
- If necessary upload the documents.
- Save and submit the form.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many vacancies are under NHPC Notification 2023?
- As per the notification, a number of 388 vacancies are available.
2. What is the last date to submit the online applications?
- 7th July 2023 will be the last date to submit the applications.