NIA Recruitment 2022 | 28 Constable Posts | Apply Offline | Last Date 30 days from the date of Publication @ nia.gov.in
NIA Constable Recruitment 2022: Officials of the National Investigation Agency has issued a notification for the recruitment of Constable posts. Interested candidates can send their applications to the mentioned address on or before the last date. These NIA Constable posts are on a deputation basis. The applications start from 17th December 2022 onwards. The candidates who have passed Class 12th from a recognized board are eligible to apply for these NIA Constable jobs.
Keep on visiting jobads to know more updates about NIA Constable Vacancies
Summary Of NIA Constable Recruitment 2022
|Hiring Organization||National Investigation Agency|
|Job Designation||Constable Posts|
|Job location||All Over India|
|Starting Date Of Application||17th December 2022|
|Closing Date Of Application||30 days from the date of Publication|
|Job category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Basic Pay||Rs 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100|
You can also Check NIA Employment News
Eligibility Criteria For National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2022
- The candidates who have passed Class 12th from a recognized board are eligible to apply for these NIA Constable jobs.
- Furthermore, refer to the official notification.
Not more than 56 years are eligible to apply for this NIA Constable Recruitment 2022.
NIA Vacancy Details 2022
|Name Of The Post||No Of Vacancies|
Steps To Apply For National Investigation Agency Constable Recruitment 2022
- Firstly, visit the official notification – www.nia.gov.in
- Search the NIA Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification in the Recruitment tab.
- Read the information carefully.
- Check your eligibility.
- If the eligibility satisfies the prescribed eligibility.
- Apply to these NIA Police Jobs.
- Fill the application form.
- Attach all needed certificates.
- Finally, submit the application form.
SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex,
- As per rules
- Constable – Rs 21700/- to Rs 69100/-
- Application Starting Date: 17th December 2022
- Last Date Of Submitting Application: 30 days from the date of Publication