NIELIT Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online | Last date to apply 26th March 2020 @nielit.gov.in
NIELIT Calicut Scientist B Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology has released the new applications for 495 Scientist B and Technical Assistant A posts. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Calicut Scientist B Notification from 26th February 2020. Those who are eagerly waiting for the NIELIT Jobs can grab this golden opportunity. Candidates who possess B. Tech/M.Sc/MS/MCA/ are eligible for these posts. So interested candidates check your eligibility, age limit, salary details, etc in the official notification.
Keep visiting Jobads for Government Jobs all over India
Details of NIELIT Calicut Scientist B Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Scientist B & Other Posts|
|Salary||Rs.56100/- to Rs.177500/-|
|Age Limit||30 years|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Starting date to apply||26th February 2020|
|Closing date to apply||26th March 2020|
Also, check Employment News of the Week
NIELIT Job Openings 2020 @ nielit.gov.in
Every year, consequently they recruit lots of candidates for various posts. Similarly, this year they declared 495 vacancies across the state. The final date for the submission of the applications is on 26th March 2020. Further details regarding the NIELIT Jobs are given in the below description for your reference.
Eligibility Criteria of NIELIT Calicut Scientist B Recruitment
As per the prescribed educational qualification given in the official National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Notification, candidates should possess
- Scientist B: Degree/M.Sc/MCA/ME/M.Tech/M.Phill
- Scientific/Technical Assistant A: B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/MS/MCA.
- As per the prescribed age limit, the candidates should be a minimum age of 30 years.
- The maximum age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST category and 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Check the official National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Jobs notification for more detailed information.
NIELIT Calicut Scientist B Vacancies 2020
|Name of the Post||No.of Posts|
Online Form For NIELIT Posts @ nielit.gov.in
To apply for the NIELIT Calicut Scientist B Jobs, aspirants must submit the applications only through online mode. Eligible candidates should start filling the forms of NIELIT Calicut Scientist B Posts Applications from 26th February 2020 and submit before the final date 26th March 2020.
Steps to apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2020
- Visit the official NIELIT website www.nielit.gov.in
- Check the official National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Posts notification.
- Verify your eligibility details for NIELIT Calicut Scientist B Recruitment.
- Eligible candidates should register themselves with an email id.
- Fill the application form with all the required details for the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Vacancies.
- Upload the necessary documents, photographs, etc as mentioned in the notification.
- Pay the application fee of NIELIT Calicut Scientist B Recruitment.
- Finally submit the application form.
Selection Process For NIELIT Calicut Jobs 2020
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Recruitment conducts the selection process in two ways:
- Written Test
NIELIT Application Fee can be paid online only through credit card/debit card/net banking.
- For General/OBC: Rs.800/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates: No Fee
- Starting date to apply online – 26th February 2020
- Closing date to apply online – 26th March 2020