NIRDPR Young Fellow Recruitment 2021: Candidates who are eagerly waiting for new opportunities in NIRDPR, here is an update from the officials of National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) for the recruitment of Young Fellow, Cluster Level Resource Persons and State Programme Coordinators. All the eligible contenders can use this opportunity and apply to NIRDPR Young Fellow recruitment 2021 before the last date ends. The last date will be on 29th December 2020. Those who have the qualification of degree or post-graduation in the relevant field are eligible to apply.
Check Out NIRDPR Young Fellow Results Released. Check out the links provided here to find NIRDPR Young Fellow Results
Detailed information on NIRDPR Young Fellow Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj
Job Designation Young Fellow, Cluster Level Resource Persons and State Programme Coordinators
Job location Telangana
Job category Govt Jobs
Application Mode online
Employment Type Contract
Vacancy count 510
Starting date For Application 08th December 2020
Last Date For Application 29th December 2020
Official website http://nirdpr.org.in/
NIRDPR Young Fellow Notification 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who have finished their Degree or post-graduation from a recognized university in the relevant field are eligible to apply.
Candidates have their age limit accordingly
- State Programme Coordinator – 30 – 50 years
- Young Fellow – 21 – 30 Years
- Cluster Level Resource Person – 25 – 40 Years
Refer the official notification to know about application fee.
Candidates will get consolidated pay accordingly
- State Programme Coordinators Rs.55,000/-
- Young Fellow Rs.35,000/-
- Cluster Level Resource Persons Rs. 12,500/-
- State Programme Coordinators -10
- Young Fellow -250
- Cluster Level Resource Persons -250
Steps to Apply National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Young Fellow Jobs 2021
- Initially, Go to the official website.
- Click on the notification front he recruitment section.
- Read the notification carefully and check for the eligibility criteria.
- If you have the required eligibility then apply to this NIRDPR Jobs 2020.
- Fill the details properly and upload the document accordingly.
- After that, make the payment procedure.
- Then to the final step submit the NIRDPR Young Fellow Job application.
- Keep a hard copy for further reference
Starting Date to apply: 08th December 2020
Closing Date to Apply: 29th December 2020
NIRDPR Young Fellow Recruitment 2020 official Pdf – Download Here
NIRDPR Notification Apply Online Link – Click Here