NIT Patna Recruitment 2020 | Apply for 24 Non Teaching Posts | Last date to apply 11th January 2020 @nitp.ac.in
NIT Patna Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020: NIT Patna has released the National Institute of Technology Patna Non-Teaching Notification 2020. There a total of 24 vacancies released for two different posts. Those who are interested in applying for Bihar Govt Jobs can make use of this National Institute of Technology Junior Assistant Recruitment. The selected candidates of the National Institute of Technology Patna Notification should be able to work for the one-year contractual post. The applicants should submit their applications in offline mode and pay the NIT Patna application fee online. The last date to apply for NIT Patna Vacancy 2020 is on 11th February 2020. Check below for more details like salary, selection process, etc.
For more notifications visits Jobads
Job Summary of NIT Patna Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020-21
|Organization name||National Institute of Technology Patna|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Non-Teaching Posts|
|Salary||Rs.5,200/- to Rs.34,800/-|
|Age Limit||30 years|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Starting Date||11th January 2020|
|Last Date||11th February 2020|
For more Non-Teaching Jobs visit Employment News
NIT Patna Non-Teaching Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2020-21
NIT Patna Notification Education Qualification
- The candidate who is applying for the NIT Patna Junior Assistant Posts should possess a 12th class certificate and with minimum proficiency in Typing and Computer skills.
- Those who are applying for NIT Patna Superintendent Notification should have 1st class in Bachelor’s Degree or Masters Degree in any discipline and well familiar with Computer Applications.
- The applicant who is applying for NIT Patna Posts should be between 27 to 30 years of age.
- Age Relaxation shall be considered according to the Govt rules.
NIT Patna Non-Teaching Vacancies 2020-21
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
For more detailed information about the vacancies according to the category visit the official website.
Steps to apply for NIT Patna Non-Teaching Notification
- First, you have to visit the official website @ nitp.ac.in
- Select the NIT Patna Non-Teaching Posts Notification.
- Go through the complete job details.
- Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in the NIT Patna Jobs application form in the prescribed format.
- Take the print out of the application form.
- Attach the self-attested copies of certificates and mark sheets from 10th class onwards. Originals are not accepted.
- Send the testimonials to the below-mentioned address.
National Institute of Technology Patna,
Documents to carry for NIT Patna Non-Teaching Jobs Written Test/ Skill test
The applicant should carry the original documents while attending the written test
Identity proofs i.e,
- Driving Licence
- Voter Card
- One Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Card issued by College or University
- If the candidate belongs to SC/ST/OBC/EWS should submit the relevant documents which are issued by the government.
- The candidate who attends the NIT Patna Non-Teaching Recruitment shall be selected based on the Written Test and Skill Test.
Important dates of NIT Patna Exam 2020
|Starting date to apply||11th January 2020|
|Last to submit Online fee||10th February 2020|
|Last date to submit the online application||11th February 2020|
|Last date of submission of printout of application forms||17th February 2020|