NIT Puducherry Jr Asst Recruitment 2019: The latest employment news from the National Institute of Technology (NIT Puducherry) has inviting offline applications from the eligible aspirants for Non-Teaching Posts. like as Junior Assistant, Office Attendant, Assistant Librarian, Technical Assistant, Stenographer & Other posts. Under this NIT Puducherry recruitment 2019, there are 24 vacancies are available. So candidates must avail this chance. B. Tech, Engg Diploma, M.Sc, B.Sc, MCA, NET, M.Lib, ITI, 12th completed candidates are eligible for these posts. Job aspirants may apply for NIT Jobs through offline mode. And the last date for the submission of application forms is 1st August 2019.
Focus on Employment News of the Year
By following this article aspirants to know the complete information about the NIT Puducherry Jr Asst Recruitment 2019 eligibility criteria, age limit, NIT Puducherry Jobs selection procedure, application fee, important dates and more.
Basic Details Of NIT Puducherry Jr Asst Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: National Institute of Technology (NIT Puducherry)
Advt. No: NITPY/01/2019/T-NT/03072019
Vacancy count: 24
Job Designation: Jr Assistant, Office Attendant, Assistant Librarian, Technical Assistant, Steno & Other Posts
Application Mode: Offline
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary Details: Rs.5,200 – 20,200
Job Location: Karaikal
Starting Date To Apply: 3rd July 2019
Last Date to Submit: 1st August 2019
Selection Process: Written test, skill/ proficiency test, and interview
Official Website: nitpy.ac.in
Check more jobs in jobads.in
National Institute of Technology Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualifications For NIT Puducherry Jr Assistant Jobs
- B. Tech, Engg Diploma, M.Sc, B.Sc, MCA, NET, M.Lib, ITI, 12th from the recognized Organization/ Board are eligible for NIT Puducherry Jr Asst jobs.
- Please visit the official NIT Puducherry Technician notification for clear information.
Age Limit For NIT Puducherry Non Teaching Posts
- Minimum age of the candidates should be: 27 Years
- And the maximum age limit should be: 35 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt rules and regulations.
National Institute of Technology Jr Assistant, Technical Assistant Vacancies 2019
|Designation||No Of Posts|
| Technical Assistant
(Mech, ECE, EEE, CSE & Civil)
(Mech, ECE, EEE, CSE, Physics,
nitpy.ac.in NIT Puducherry Application Form 2019
NIT Puducherry Officials are inviting offline applications from the eligible candidates. Job aspirants must download the application form from the official website and fill it with complete details & attach all the documents to the form. Finally, send the forms to the address.
How To Apply Steps For NIT Puducherry Recruitment 2019
- Check the official website – www.nitpy.ac.in
- Click on Recruitment under the home page.
- Candidates need to search for NIT Puducherry Jr Asst Recruitment 2019.
- Open and read it carefully.
- Eligible candidates must download the application form.
- And fill the form with necessary details.
- Attach all the self-attested copies to the form.
- Lastly, send the documents to the form.
Karaikal – 609 609.
- Written test, skill/ proficiency test, and interview
- General / OBC / PWD / EWS – Rs.500/-
- SC / ST – Rs.250/-
NIT Puducherry Jr Asst Notification 2019 – Important Dates
|Starting Date For the Submission of Applications||3rd July 2019|
|Last Date For the submission of Applications||1st August 2019|