NLC Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online | Last date on 26th March 2020 @nlcindia.com
NLC Industrial Trainee Recruitment 2020: Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited has released the official notification for the recruitment of 56 vacancies of the Industrial Trainee Jobs. The candidates who have passed the intermediate examination of CA are eligible to apply for the Neyveli Lignite Corporation Industrial Trainee Notification. Aspirants who are waiting for the Tamil Nadu Jobs can apply for these NLC Industrial Trainee Posts. As per the notification, the job application must be filled through online mode. The interested candidates can start filling the application forms from 5th March 2020. To get more information about the NLC Notification like the eligibility details, selection process, application fee, apply link kindly check the below description.
Keep visiting Jobads for more Government Jobs Notifications
Highlights of NLC Industrial Trainee Recruitment 2020
|Hiring Organisation||Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Industrial Trainee Posts|
|Age Limit||28 years|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Selection Process||Merit Basis|
|Starting date to apply||5th March 2020|
|Last Date to apply||26th March 2020|
For more jobs in the Mining industry check the Latest Employment News
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Jobs 2020
NLC has issued a new notification for 56 vacancies. Eligible and skilled candidates can apply online from the official website. Candidates should make sure to apply before the last date 26th March 2020. The candidates are selected based on merit. For more details of NLC Industrial Trainee Recruitment follow the below article.
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should pass in the intermediate examination of Chartered Accountants of ICMAI.
- Check the official NLC Recruitment notification for more details.
- The aspirant’s age must be 28 years as on 1st March 2020.
- The age relaxation of NLC Jobs shall be considered for 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for persons with disabilities.
NLC Industrial Trainee Vacancies 2020
|Regional Office/New Delhi||02|
Online Form of NLC Posts @nlcindia.com
The qualified candidates should start applying from 5th March 2020. The candidate should upload the necessary documents and fill the application details before the closing date 26th March 2020
Steps to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Jobs
- First, the candidate should visit the official NLC website www.nlcindia.com
- You will find the official Neyveli Lignite Corporation Notification.
- Go through the instructions mentioned.
- Verify your eligibility criteria for NLC Vacancies.
- Eligible candidates fill the application form.
- Fill in all the details required for the NLC Industrial Trainee Recruitment.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Recruitment.
- Finally, submit the form of NLC Industrial Trainee Jobs.
- The selection of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Vacancies will be based on the percentage of marks scored by them in the Intermediate examination of CA of ICMAI.
- Refer to the official Neyveli Lignite Corporation Posts notification for the application fee.
- Starting date to apply online – 5th March 2020
- Closing date to apply online – 26th March 2020