Apply Online | NLC Job Openings 2021 | No Of Vacancies: 238 | Junior Engineer Trainee (JET) Jobs | The Last Date To Submit: 5th January 2022
NLC JET Recruitment 2021-22: Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited has rolled out an advertisement to recruit candidates for Junior Engineer Trainee (JET) (S-1 Grade) posts. As per the NLC Notification 2021, a total of 238 vacant posts are available. Candidates who are looking for Central Govt Jobs in India can grab this chance and apply for NLC JET Jobs. Those who want to apply for NLC Job Openings 2021 through online mode. The starting date to apply NLC Online Applications is 8th December 2021 and the last date to submit the applications will be 5th January 2022. Read this article for more details.
Subscribe to our jobads website
Dates To Remember
- Starting Date To Apply: 8th December 2021
- Last Date To Submit: 5th January 2022
- The Candidates Should have a minimum of two years of remaining service as of 1st October 2021.
- Aspirants who are applying for these NLC Junior Engineer Trainee jobs 2021 can refer to the official notification.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Test.
- Job aspirants who have completed a Diploma in a relevant field from a recognized University are eligible to apply for NLC Jobs.
- For more clear information check the NLC JET notification.
Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited Notification 2021 – 22
Hello Aspirants!! Recently NLC has come up with the latest notification to hire candidates for Junior Engineer Trainee (JET) (S-1 Grade) Jobs. Skilled and eligible candidates can start to apply for NLC Jr Engineer Trainee Jobs through online mode. Before the last date only aspirants must submit the applications. Overall, there is a total of 238 vacancies are under this NLC Notification 2021. Selection will be done on the basis of a Written Test. Contenders can use of this NLC JET Vacancy and apply for these jobs. And the last date to submit the NLC JET Online Applications will be 5th January 2022.
You can also check Employment news of the week
Overview Of NLC JET Recruitment 2021-22
|Hiring Organization||Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited|
|Name of the Designation||Junior Engineer Trainee (JET) (S-1 Grade)|
|Number of Vacancies||238|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Starting date to apply an online application||08th December 2021|
|Valid Through||5th January 2022|
|Selection process||Written Test|
|Basic Salary||Rs.31000 – 100000/-|
NLC JET Vacancy Details 2021-22
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer Trainee (Mechanical)||95|
|Junior Engineer Trainee (Electrical)||101|
|Junior Engineer Trainee (Civil)||21|
|Junior Engineer Trainee (Chemical)||03|
|Junior Engineer Trainee (Mining)||18|
Simple Steps To Apply For NLC Recruitment 2021-22
- Log on to the official website – www.nlcindia.in
- Click to download NLC JET Recruitment 2021.
- Read all the instructions and check the eligibility.
- Enter all the details in the form.
- If necessary, pay the application fee.
- Upload the required documents.
- Save & submit the form.