NPCIL Notification 2022 | Stipendiary Trainee, Assistant & Other Vacancies | 89 Vacancies | Closing Date To Submit: 6th January 2023
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2022: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has issued a notification for the following posts Nurse, Stipendiary Trainee, Scientific Assistant, Pharmacist B & others. In accordance with this, there is a total of 89 openings are available. Job hunters who are waiting for Central Govt Jobs in Uttar Pradesh can utilize this golden opportunity. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for NPCIL Jobs through online mode. Applicants who have passed 10th/ Class 12th/ Diploma/ B.Sc. Nursing/ Any Degree from a recognized Board is eligible to apply for this job role. The starting date to apply for applications is 13th December 2022.
Follow our Jobads website to get more job opportunities
Summary Of NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2022
Hiring Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Job Designation: Nurse, Stipendiary Trainee, Scientific Assistant, Pharmacist B & Other Posts
Vacancy count: 89
Employment Type: Full-Time
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Salary Details: As per norms
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Starting Date To Apply: 13th December 2022
Official Website: https://npcilcareers.co.in/
Last Date To Submit: 6th January 2023
Selection Process: Test/ interview
Refer to Employment News Of the Month
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Notification 2022
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited shortly known as NPCIL. It has invited online applications for SNurse, Stipendiary Trainee, Scientific Assistant, Pharmacist B & Other posts. 89 vacancies are available under this NPCIL Notification. Officials are accepting only online applications. Other modes of application will not be considered. Candidates who are interested join in this NPCIL Dept can avail of the chance. Follow this entire article to know the information about NPCIL jobs eligibility, apply online link, important dates & more.
Eligibility Criteria Of NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Jobs 2022
Educational Qualification For NPCIL vacancies
- Applicants should pass Class 10th/ Class 12th/ Diploma/ B.Sc. Nursing/ Any Degree from a recognized board are eligible for these job role.
- Once go through the NPCIL notification for more details.
- Nurse: 18 to 30 years.
- ST/ SA/ Pharmacist/ OTA: 18 years to 25 years.
- ST/ TM: 18 years to 24 years.
- Other Posts: 21 years to 28 years.
- Kindly refer to the official advertisement.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Vacancies 2022 | NPCIL Job Openings
The below table shows the complete details of NPCIL vacancies & payscale.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant||28|
|Operation Theatre Assistant (Technician-B)||01|
|Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician||32|
|Assistant Grade-1 (HR)||08|
|Assistant Grade-1 (F&A)||03|
|Assistant Grade-1 (C&MM)||07|
npcilcareers.co.in NPCIL Online Application Form
Interested and eligible aspirants can start to apply for NPCIL Nurse, Stipendiary Trainee, Scientific Assistant, Pharmacist B & Other jobs through online mode. The last date for the submission of applications will be 6th January 2023. And the application steps are as follows.
Important Steps To Apply For NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Notification 2022
- Eligible aspirants must check the official website i.e www.npcilcareers.co.in
- Find the advt link for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2022.
- Click to download & follows the steps carefully.
- Have to check the eligibility for the NPCIL vacancies.
- Now, fill in all the details in the form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Before clicking to submit the form once again check the details.
- Lastly, save and submit the form.
Recruiters will hire the candidates on the basis of
- Test/ interview
- Job aspirants who are willing to apply for NPCIL Operator jobs must check the official notification.
|Starting Date To Apply Online Applications||13th December 2022|
|Last Date for the Submission of Applications||6th January 2023|