Nagaland Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online | 24 Posts | Stenographer Vacancies | The Last Date To Submit: 10th September 2021
NPSC Stenographer Recruitment 2021: Recently Nagaland Public Service Commission has released a fresh notification to recruit the candidates for Stenographer Positions. In accordance with, there is a total of 24 vacant posts are available under NPSC Recruitment 2021. Enthusiastic and eligible candidates can start to apply for NPSC Stenographer Jobs through online mode. Other modes of applications will not be accepted. Job aspirants who are eagerly waiting for Govt Jobs in Nagaland can utilize this opportunity and apply for Nagaland PSC Jobs. The online applications will be from 4th September 2021 till 10th September 2021. Read this entire article to know more clear information.
Have a look at Employment News of the Week
Important Details About NPSC Stenographer Recruitment 2021
|Hiring Organization||Nagaland Public Service Commission|
|Job category||State Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Salary||As per rules|
|Selection process||Written Exam and Interview|
|Starting Date||4th September 2021|
|Valid Through||10th September 2021|
Follow to our JobAds website
Nagaland Public Service Commission Jobs 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification For NPSC Vacancies 2021
- Aspirants should have a Graduate, Diploma, or equivalent from a recognized Board, institute or University are eligible to apply for NPSC Steno Jobs.
- Refer to the NPSC Stenographer Notification for the eligibility details.
- Minimum age of the candidates: 21 Years
- And the maximum age of the candidates: 30 Years
Nagaland PSC Vacancy Details 2021 | Steno Jobs in NPSC
|Name Of The Posts||No Of Vacancies|
- Applicants can kindly check the NPSC Steno notification for the application fee.
Officials of NPSC are conducting written test and interview to choose the eligible candidates.
Dates To Remember
- Starting Date To Apply – 4th September 2021
- Last Date To Submit – 10th September 2021
Required Steps To Apply For NPSC Stenographer Vacancies 2021
- Log on to the official website – www.npsc.nagaland.gov.in
- Click on advertisement under the home page.
- Open it.
- Must read all the instructions.
- Need to check the eligibility for the posts.
- Eligible candidates click to apply for the posts.
- If required upload the documents.
- Save & submit the form.
1. Which type of posts are available in this NPSC Recruitment 2021?
- There are 24 Stenographer posts are available.
2. What is the starting date to apply for NPSC Steno Jobs?
- The starting date to apply for NPSC Steno Jobs is 4th September 2021.
3. What is the selection process for NPSC Notification 2021?
- Officials will select the candidates by conducting the Written Exam and Interview.