NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Jobs 2021 | 50 EET Posts | Apply Online | Closing Date: 6th May 2021
NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021: National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC), one of India’s largest power companies is going to recruit 50 Engineering Executive Graduates (only for female candidates) through GATE 2021. Engineering graduates with a brilliant academic record in Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical, Instrumentation, and Power Engineering can apply for the NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee recruitment. Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online on or before the last date i.e., 6th May 2021. Candidates can get the complete information regarding eligibility criteria, important dates, the application process, selection process, and more on this page. To Know upcoming Govt Job notifications visit our site Jobads.in
Overview of NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021 Through GATE
|Hiring Organization||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC )|
|Job Role||Engineering Executive Trainee|
|Job location||Across India|
|No. of vacancies||50|
|Job category||Central Government Jobs|
|Mode of application||Online application mode|
|Selection process||Based on the GATE result & Interview|
|Starting date of application form||16th April 2021|
|Ending date of application form||6th May 2021|
|Basic Pay||Rs.40,000/- to Rs.1,40,000/-|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Check More latest jobs in Employment News Of the Week
National Thermal Power Corporation Notification 2021
NTPC is India’s largest power utility with an installed capacity of 52,946 MW, is presently operating 50 stations. It has a plan to attain a total installed capacity of 130 gw by 2032. NTPC aims to be the world’s largest and best power major. To improve its plan, NTPC is recruiting dedicated and energetic graduate engineers with a brilliant academic record.
So, applications are invited by the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) to fill the total 50 vacancies for Engineering Executive Trainee posts. This is a wonderful opportunity for engineering graduates who are waiting for central govt jobs in India. Applicants can fill the online application forms from 16th April 2021 to 6th May 2021. The selection process of NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021 will be based on the GATE marks & interview. Candidates may know the detailed information regarding NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment before applying it.
Check more for Government jobs in India
Eligibility Criteria For NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Jobs 2021
The applicant must complete a full-time Bachelor Degree in a respective engineering discipline with minimum 65% marks.
- Electrical Engineering – B.Tech in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage/ Power Electronics/ Power Engineering.
- Electronics Engineering – B.Tech in Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics Instrumentation Engineering.
- Instrumentation Engineering – B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control.
- Mechanical Engineering – B.Tech in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation/ Power Engineering.
Age limit For NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021
- The age limit is 27 years as of the last date of the Online Application.
- Age relaxation is as per the norms of the Organization.
NTPC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Engineering Executive Trainee||50|
Online Application For NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Notification
- Eligible candidates can apply for the post of Engineering Executive Trainee through online only by using the official website which starts from 16th April 2021.
- No other mode of application will be accepted by the NTPC Recruitment board 2021.
- Candidates must fill all the required detail of GATE 2021 in the online application form.
- Eligible applicants will be intimated about further proceedings.
- Keep a print copy for future use.
Application Fee For NTPC Jobs
- Candidates kindly visit the official NTPC notification for the application fee.
Selection Process For NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Vacancies 2021
- The selection process will be based on GATE 2021 Score & interview.
Important Dates – For Indian Oil Corporation Limited Notification
|Starting Date of Application Form||16th April 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form||6th May 2021|