NTRO Technician A Recruitment 2019: National Technical Research Organization (NTRO) has recently released a job notification to recruit the candidates for the posts Technician ‘A’ Posts. Job seekers who are seeking for Central Govt Jobs in India can utilize this golden opportunity. According to NTRO Notification 2019, there are 71 vacancies are available. Interested candidates can start to apply for NTRO Jobs through online mode on or before the last date i.e 23rd December 2019 and the last date is extended up to 30th December 2019. Contenders who have passed 10th class or equivalent from a recognized board are eligible to apply for NTRO Technician A Jobs. And the starting date is 2nd December 2019.
Go through Employment news of the Year
For more clear information about National Technical Research Organization Recruitment 2019-20, Selection Process, Apply Online Link, Application Fee and more follow this entire article.
Highlights Of NTRO Technician A Recruitment 2019-20
Hiring Organization: National Technical Research Organization (NTRO)
Job Designation: Technician ‘A’
Vacancy count: 71
Employment Type: Full Time
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Salary Details: As per Norms
Job Location: All Over India
Starting Date To Apply: 2nd December 2019
Last Date To Submit: 23rd December 2019
Extended Date: 30th December 2019
Selection Process: Computer Based Examination
Official Website: https://ntrorectt.in/
Have a sharp look at Jobads website
NTRO Technician A Job Openings 2019 @ ntrorectt.in
The latest employment news from the National Technical Research Organization has released a notification to hire the candidates for technician jobs. The starting date to apply for NTRO vacancies is 2nd December 2019. The selection process for this recruitment will be done on the basis of CBT. And the other details are in the below sections.
Eligibility Criteria Of NTRO Recruitment 2019
Educational Qualification For Technician posts
- Candidates should possess 10th Class with ITI (Relevant Disciplines) & Computer Knowledge.
- For more clear information candidates must refer to the NTRO official notification.
- Minimum age is: 18 years
- Maximum age is: 27 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
NTRO Technician A Vacancies 2019
|Category||No Of Posts|
Online Application Form For NTRO Vacancies 2019 – 2020
Officials of NTRO invite online applications. Candidates who are interested must apply for these jobs on or before the last date. Here we enclosed some simple steps to apply for NTRO Technician A Recruitment 2019 is as follows.
How To Apply For National Technical Research Organization Notification 2019
- Go to the official website of www.ntrorectt.in
- Click on NTRO notification.
- Download and read all the instructions in the pdf.
- Check the eligibility for the desired posts.
- Now, fill all the mandatory fields in the form.
- Pay the application fee, if it is necessary.
- Save and submit the form.
- Take a hard copy of the application form.
The selection process for this NTRO recruitment 2019 will be done on the basis of
- Computer-Based Examination
- Candidates must check the NTRO Technician Notification 2019.
- Starting Date To Apply: 2nd December 2019
- Last Date To Submit: 23rd December 2019
- Extended Date: 30th December 2019