NYKS District Project Officer Recruitment 2021: The higher authorities of the NYKS announced 5 District Project Officer posts across West Bengal. In order to fill these District Project Officer positions, Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan is now taking application forms from Graduate applicants. Therefore, Interested candidates can apply for this NYKS Recruitment 2021 exclusively in an offline manner. People who are having a maximum of 35 years can apply now for this NYKS District Project Officer Notification 2021 from 15th June 2021. Based on the applicant’s performance in screening test and interview, the officials will pick suitable candidates. Hence, the last date to submit the KYKS District Project Officer Application forms is 02nd July 2021.
Info of NYKS District Project Officer Recruitment 2021
|Hiring Organization||Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan|
|No of Vacancies||05|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||District Project Officer|
|Starting date||15th June 2021|
|Age Limit||Max 35 years|
|Closing date||02nd July 2021|
|Selection Process||Screening and Interview|
Follow Jobads.in site to know the latest job details
Steps to Apply for NYKS Recruitment 2021
- All the users have to open the Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan official website first – www.nyks.nic.in
- Find the Resources column on the NYKS Home page.
- Click on Resources and open the Vacancies link.
- Locate the NYKS District Project Officer Notification link and open it.
- Read the complete notification carefully and check your eligibility.
- Download the District Project Officer Application form and fill it with the necessary details without any mistakes.
- Finally, forward the application form to the mentioned address and also to the email id on or before the closing date
Head Office: Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan,
Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports (Government of India)
4- Jeevan Deep Building, Ground Floor,
Parliament Street, New Delhi – 110 001 (India)
Email ID: Refer to Official Notification
To Download NYKS District Project Officer Recruitment 2021 PDF — << Click Here >>
Application Form — << Click Here >>