OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2019: Job hunters are you looking for Vacancy in Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) then avail good news here. On 31st July 2019, officials of Odisha PSC has issued the employment notification with the notification number 5/2019-20 for the aspirants who have completed their B.F.Sc. from any recognized University. Under this OPSC AFO notification 2019, 65 posts are available. From 19th August 2019 to 18th September 2019 contenders who are interested and eligible for these OPSC Vacancies through online by submitting their application form @ opsc.gov.in. This is the golden chance for the aspirants who are searching for the jobs Odisha Public Service Commission.
Also, check the latest Employment News
Candidates you can also check the Eligibility, Selection process, Apply online link, Application fee and more details about OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Job Openings here. Check it once.
Overview Of OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2019
- Name of the Hiring Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission
- Number of Vacancies: 65
- Job Designation: Asst Fisheries Officer
- Application Mode: Online
- Employment Type: Full time
- Salary Details: ₹44,900 in Level-1 0 of ORSP Rules,
- Job Category: State Government Jobs
- Official Website: http://www.opsc.gov.in/
- Starting Date To Apply: 19th August 2019
- Last Date to Submit: 18th September 2019
- Job Location: Odisha
- Selection Process: Online Test & Interview
For more jobs Jobads.in website
Eligibility Criteria For OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Jobs 2019
Educational Qualification for OPSC Posts
- Candidate must possess their Bachelors Degree m Fishery Science (B.F.Sc.) from a recognized board or University in India.
- Minimum age to apply for these OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Posts – 21 years
- Maximum age to apply – 32 years
OPSC AFO 2019 Vacancy Details | OPSC Jobs
|Name of the Designation||Number of Vacancies|
|Asst Fisheries Officer||65|
opsc.gov.in Asst Fisheries Officer Online Application Form 2019 | Odisha PSC Jobs
Candidates are you interested in this recruitment then submit your application form for these OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Vacancies through online only at the official website. In any other mode, applications will not be accepted by the officials for this OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2019.
Steps To Apply For Odisha PSC Asst Fisheries Officer Jobs 2019
- Go to the opsc.gov.in site.
- Then find the latest updates section.
- In that section find the desired OPSC notification 2019 for Asst Fisheries Officer posts.
- In that notification check the eligibility.
- If you are eligible press on Apply button.
- Later an application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the application form with all required details.
- Then make the step if is required.
- Later cross checks the details in the application form then click on the submit button.
- Then take the hard copy of the application form for future use.
- For Gen/ OBC candidates – R.s 400
- For all other categories – Nul
Selection Process for OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Vacancies
A selection of candidates in this OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2019 will be done on the basis of
Important Dates For OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Notification 2019
- OPSC Notification release date – 30th July 2019
- Commencement date fill and submit the online form – 19th August 2019
- Last date to fill and submit the form – 18th September 2019
- Interview date – Updated Soon