OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2022: Job hunters are you looking for a Vacancy in Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) then avail good news here. The officials of Odisha PSC have issued the employment notification with notification number 30 of 2021-22 for the aspirants who have completed their B.F.Sc. from any recognized University. Under this OPSC AFO notification 2022, 177 posts are available. From 4th April 2022 to 5th May 2022 contenders who are interested and eligible for these OPSC Vacancies online by submitting their application form @ opsc.gov.in. This is the golden chance for the aspirants who are searching for jobs Odisha Public Service Commission.
Also, check the latest Employment News
Candidates you can also check the Eligibility, Selection process, Apply online link, Application fee, and more details about OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Job Openings here. Check it once.
Overview Of OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2022
- Name of the Hiring Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission
- Number of Vacancies: 177
- Job Designation: Asst Fisheries Officer
- Application Mode: Online
- Employment Type: Full time
- Salary Details: ₹44,900 in Level-1 0 of ORSP Rules,
- Job Category: State Government Jobs
- Official Website: http://www.opsc.gov.in/
- Starting Date To Apply: 4th April 2022
- Last Date to Submit: 5th May 2022
- Job Location: Odisha
- Selection Process: Written Test, Viva-Voce
For more jobs Jobads.in website
Eligibility Criteria For OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Jobs 2022
Educational Qualification for OPSC Posts
- Candidates must possess their Bachelor’s Degree m Fishery Science (B.F.Sc.) from a recognized board or University in India.
- Minimum age to apply for these OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Posts – 21 years
- Maximum age to apply – 32 years
OPSC AFO 2022 Vacancy Details | OPSC Jobs
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
opsc.gov.in Asst Fisheries Officer Online Application Form 2022 | Odisha PSC Jobs
Candidates are you interested in this recruitment then submit your application form for these OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Vacancies online only at the official website. In any other mode, applications will not be accepted by the officials for this OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2022.
Steps To Apply For Odisha PSC Asst Fisheries Officer Jobs 2022
- Go to the opsc.gov.in site.
- Then find the latest updates section.
- In that section find the desired OPSC notification 2022 for Asst Fisheries Officer posts.
- In that notification check the eligibility.
- If you are eligible press on Apply button.
- Later an application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill out the application form with all required details.
- Then make the step if is required.
- Later cross-checks the details in the application form then click on the submit button.
- Then take the hard copy of the application form for future use.
- For Gen/ OBC candidates – R.s 400
- For all other categories – Nul
Selection Process for OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Vacancies
A selection of candidates in this OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2022 will be done on the basis of
- Written Test, Viva-Voce
Important Dates For OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Notification 2022
- Commencement date fill and submit the online form on 4th April 2022
- The last date to fill and submit the form is 5th May 2022
- Interview date – Updated Soon
Apply Link (Available from 04/04/2022)