Odisha PSC Job Openings 2021 | Apply Online | 170 Ayurvedic Medical Officer Vacancies | Closing Date 18th June 2021
OPSC Ayurvedic MO Recruitment 2021: OPSC recruitment board released an official notification for Ayurvedic Medical officer vacancies. Odisha PSC released an official notification for 170 vacancies. This Odisha PSC hires the candidates to fill up the vacancies in Health & Family Welfare Department, Odisha. Interested candidates start applying for this Odisha Public Service Commission MO jobs from 15th May 2021. Job seekers can apply through OPSC official website opsc.gov.in for these Ayurvedic Medical officer jobs. Candidates can start applying for the OPSC jobs by checking the eligibility criteria and required details. This is the best opportunity for those people who are looking for the Medical officer jobs in Odisha PSC. Aspirants can find the details of Odisha PSC Ayurvedic MO Jobs like Eligibility, OPSC online application form and more in the below sections.
Visit Today’s Employment news
Overview Of OPSC Ayurvedic MO Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Recruitment Board||OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission)|
|Name of the Designation||Ayurvedic Medical officer|
|Number of Vacancies||170|
|Job category||PSC Jobs|
|Job location||Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Odisha|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Selection Process||Written test|
|Qualification||Degree of Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.)|
|Starting date to a Submit Online Application||15th May 2021|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application||18th June 2021|
Subscribe to our Jobads website
Odisha Public Service Commission Ayurvedic MO Jobs @ opsc.gov.in
Odisha Public Service Commission has released this notification to fill 170 Ayurvedic medical officers jobs. Selected candidates have to work at Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Odisha. These are the temporary jobs. The candidates who completed their Bachelor degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery those candidate are eligible for this OPSC AMO Vacancies. Candidates will be selected based upon the Written test for this Odisha PSC Recruitment. The last date to apply for this Odisha PSC AMO vacancies is 18th June 2021. To know more information regarding this OPSC Ayurvedic jobs visits official notification which is given below.
Eligibility Criteria For OPSC Ayurvedic MO Notification 2021
Educational Qualification for Ayurvedic MO jobs in Odisha PSC
- A candidate must have possessed the Degree of Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.) or equivalent Degree from a recognized University are eligible to apply for OPSC AMO Jobs.
Age limit For OPSC Ayurvedic MO Vacancies
- Minimum age – 21 years
- Maximum age – 32 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the official notification.
Odisha PSC Vacancy Details
|Name of the Designation||Number of Vacancies|
|Ayurvedic Medical Officer||170|
Online Application form for Odisha PSC AMO Jobs 2021
In Odisha Public Service Commission Notification, candidates are requested to apply for this OPSC Ayurvedic MO posts through OPSC online Application only by using the official website only. No other mode of applications is not accepted by the OPSC. Application available only from 15th May 2021 to 18th June 2021 11:59 PM. Here we are providing steps to apply online.
Steps to Apply Online for OPSC AMO Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website opsc.gov.in.
- Select the desired notification and check the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the “Apply” button.
- Before submitting read all the instructions.
- Fill all mandatory details in the application form.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Make the payment step for OPSC Ayurvedic MO Recruitment.
- Take the printout of the submission form for the future use.
Selection Process for Odisha Ayurvedic Medical Officer Jobs
- Candidate will be selected based on the Written test for this OPSC Ayurvedic MO recruitment 2021.
- For more detailed information about OPSC Ayurvedic MO jobs visit official notification.
Application fee For Odisha PSC Notification
The OPSC MO Application fee for the candidates is structured based upon the category,
- There is no application fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- Others have to pay Rs.500/- for OPSC Ayurvedic MO Recruitment.
Payscale for Odisha PSC Ayurvedic MO Vacancies
- Selected candidates for Ayurvedic Medical Officer job will get monthly pay Rs.44,900/-.
Important dates for OPSC Ayurvedic MO Recruitment
- Online Application Starts from – 15th May 2021
- Last date to Submit the Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment Online Application – 18th June 2021
- Written Exam Date – Notified Soon