Oracle Careers | Freshers & Experienced | Software Developer, QA Analyst & Various Posts | Apply Online @ oracle.taleo.net
Oracle Recruitment 2019-20: The world’s one of the topmost IT company Oracle has created a bunch of opportunities at India. For Software Developer, QA Analyst, Applications Developer, Product Manager/ Strategy, and various posts have been offered by the Oracle Recruitment board. The online applications are accepted from both freshers and experienced candidates by the Oracle India Recruitment board. Job seekers must have possessed a Bachelor’s or Post graduation in information technology or related fields and also should carry an additional diploma in developing courses are eligible to apply for Oracle job openings. The well-established branches are located in India at Delhi, Noida, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Gandhinagar. This is a fruitful chance for the candidates who are looking for opportunities at Top IT MNC Jobs 2019 can apply through @ oracle.taleo.net.
To know more, Top MNC IT Job Vacancies 2019, go through this link >> Private Jobs
Details of Oracle Recruitment 2019-20
|Name of The Company||Oracle|
|Industry Type||IT Industry|
|Qualification||Graduation or Post Graduation|
|Job Designation||Software Developer, QA Analyst, Applications Developer, Product Manager/ Strategy, and Various Posts|
||Freshers & Experienced|
|Salary Offered||As per Norms|
|Job Location||Across India|
The Oracle Corporation is the third-largest software company by revenue founded by Larry Ellison, Bob Miner, Ed Oates on 16th June 1977. Oracle Corporation is headquartered at Redwood Shores, California and it is an American multinational computer technology corporation. The oracle peddles cloud engineered systems, database software and technology, and enterprise software products mostly its own database management systems. This is one of the best IT company Jobs in India, job seekers can use this chance.
Oracle Jobs In India | Oracle India Careers
This is good news for the candidates who have experience or freshers, Oracle Corporation is going to recruit the graduates. People who have completed graduation or post graduation are eligible to apply for Oracle vacancies 2019. Candidates who are applying should apply through online mode only. The selection of the candidates will be done through written test, technical interview and HR interview. After getting selected in the interview the selected candidates will be intimated through email and will be placed across India branches. Oracle Recruitment offers the vacancies for the job roles of QA Analyst, Software Developer, Product Manager/ Strategy, Applications Developer, and Various Posts.
People who have a strong base in communication and software development skills can buildup their Jobs at Oracle. Oracle Corporation Recruitment accepting online applications oracle registration process link is provided in the below. Read the entire information provided in the article and aware of Oracle recruitment for freshers. Subscribe to Jobads to get the latest vacancies in IT companies.
Oracle Jobs For Freshers and Experienced Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants who have possessed Bachelor’s or Post graduation in information technology or related fields can apply for Oracle Recruitment 2019.
- From both freshers and experienced candidates, the online application will be accepted. Candidates who are Possessing experience will be given first priority.
- People who are applying for Oracle IT jobs should be able to work in shifts.
Job seekers who wish to apply should go through three to four rounds of the interview process. The following are the selection criteria process.
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply For Oracle Vacancies 2019-20
The Oracle Recruitment board is inviting online applications from the eligible candidates. The procedure for applying Oracle registration process is clearly explained in the following steps.
- Visit the official recruitment page – oracle.taleo.net
- Select the Job role you are looking for and also select the desired region.
- Click on the desired job and go through the entire qualification details and job description.
- If you are eligible then click on “Apply”.
- Give all the information correctly and upload the documents if required.
- Before submitting check all the details provided thoroughly and click on”Submit”.
- Take a print of the applied application for reference.
Oracle India Private Limited
Oracle Technology Park,
India Development Centre,
No. 3, Bannerghatta Road,
Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560 029,
Oracle Salary Details
The Oracle Recruitment board offers the best salary package for the eligible candidates which is best in IT Industries. Salary package may differ as per the working location, skills and experience.
- SSC Marksheet
- Intermediate/ Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets
- ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
Oracle Career Registration Link>> Click Here