Presidency University Recruitment 2022 | 120 Vacancies | Ending Date – 4th August 2022 | Apply Online @ presiuniv.ac.in
Presidency University Non Teaching Recruitment 2022: The Presidency University, Karnataka has issued a recruitment notification to fill 120 Non-Teaching posts. These posts include Junior Library Assistant, Junior Assistant, Technical Assistant Grade-II, and Junior Poen posts. Job aspirants who are looking for Presidency University Non Teaching Notification 2022, can make use of this opportunity. The officials of Presidency University have invited applications through online mode only. Candidates having the required qualifications can start applying through the official website presiuniv.ac.in. The starting date for submission of the online application is 27th July 2022. Moreover, we have furnished all the detailed information regarding the Presidency University Non Teaching Recruitment 2022 in the below sections.
Also, Check the Employment news for daily updates.
Details of Presidency University Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022 | Kolkata Govt Jobs
|Name of the Organization||Presidency University|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant Gr-II, Junior Library Assistant, Junior Assistant, Junior Peon|
|Presidency University Vacancies||120|
|Starting Date||27th July 2022|
|Last date for the Submission of the application||4th August 2022|
|Salary||Up to Rs.18,500-92,100|
Presidency University Non Teaching Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No. of. Vacancies|
|Junior Library Assistant||23|
|Technical Assistant GR-II||04|
Presidency University Jobs Recruitment 2022 – Educational Qualifications
Here are the Presidency University Non Teaching Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualifications & Experience details mentioned in the below table.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Library Assistant||Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/Degree in Library Science from recognized university/Knowledge in Computer Application preferably in Librarianship/ Library Automation|
|Technical Assistant GR-II||B.Sc/BCA/Diploma in Engineering and a minimum of one-year experience|
|Junior Assistant||12th std/Bachelor Degree/Basic Knowledge in Computer|
|Junior Peon||8th std/ can read and write in English/ should also have a minimum of one year experience with academic/institute.|
- The age limit for candidates should be between 18 to 40 years to apply for Presidency University Non Teaching Jobs 2022.
- Also, relaxation will be given as per norms.
Presidency University Non Teaching Recruitment Selection Process
The selection process for Technical Assistant Gr-II, Junior Library Assistant, Junior Assistant, and Junior Peon posts is made on the basis of the interview.
Regularly watch the JobAds site to obtain central government jobs, state government, previous papers, etc.,
- Junior Library Assistant – Rs.35,800-92,100 in Level-8.
- Technical Assistant Gr.-II – Rs.35,800-92,100 in Level-8.
- Junior Assistant – Rs.27,500-70,600 in Level-5.
- Junior Peon – Rs.18,500-47,600 in Level 1.
Application Fee Details
- The candidate will have not to pay any fees.
How to Apply Online For Presidency University Non Teaching Staff Jobs 2022
- Go to official website OF Presidency University @ www.presiuniv.ac.in
- Scroll down the home page and click on the “Announcement”.
- Find the Notification No: PU/2022/2/NT/GEN/04”, and click on it.
- Presidency University Official Notification will open, read it and check your eligibility criteria.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the online mode.
- Candidates should enter the details correctly.
- Users must preview the filled application, before going to submit it.
- Finally, click on submit button and take a printout for future reference.
Check Presidency University Non Teaching Staff Notification 2022