Punjab and Haryana HC Recruitment 2022 | 18 Driver Posts | Apply Online @ highcourtchd.gov.in | Ending Date – 10.11.2022
Punjab and Haryana HC Driver Recruitment 2022: Greeting to jobads viewers!! The authorities of Punjab and Haryana High Court have released a job notification at @ highcourtchd.gov.in for the Driver posts. The officials are going to hire 18 eligible candidates for the above-mentioned posts through Punjab and Haryana HC Driver Recruitment 2022. Job seekers who are waiting for Chandigarh High Court Recruitment 2022 can take this opportunity without fail. The officials stated that the applications must be submitted in Online mode. No other means of application will be accepted by the Punjab and Haryana High Court.
Therefore, Interested Candidates can proceed to apply from 20th October 2022 using the below-provided link or at the official website – highcourtchd.gov.in. However, before proceeding to apply online, kindly check all the details like Punjab and Haryana HC Driver Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy details, Application fee, Salary, and more provided in this article.
Keep checking JobAds regularly to get the latest updates
Latest Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||High Court of Punjab and Haryana|
|Notice No.||01/DRV/HC/2022 D|
|No. of Posts||18 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||20th October 2022|
|Application Ending Date||10th November 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Shortlisting Test (Computer based), Practical test, and Interview|
Punjab and Haryana High Court Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- The candidates should have at least be Matric pass with Punjabi/ Hindi as one of the subjects.
- Applicant should possess a valid license of ‘Light Motor Vehicle (LMV)’ to apply for Punjab and Haryana HC Driver Recruitment 2022.
- Also, Applicant should not have been convicted of any offense for negligent driving and should have a minimum of two years experience of driving of the car.”
Go through the Employment News for more Chandigarh Govt Jobs
Punjab and Haryana HC Driver Jobs 2022 – Age Limit
For all the advertised posts, the age of applicants of all categories should not be less than 18 years and more than 35 years as of 10th November 2022.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Openings Selection Process
- The candidate shall have to take a Written Shortlisting Test (Computer based).
- The candidate who secures minimum marks in the Written Test shall qualify for the Practical test and Interview.
- The above-said examination is likely to be conducted tentatively in the month of December 2022/ January 2023.
Chandigarh High Court Driver Jobs Salary
As per the latest applicable rules and instructions issued by the Government of Punjab High Court, the pay and allowances of the selected candidates will be governed.
Category-wise fee details for Punjab and Haryana HC Driver Recruitment 2022 are given in the below table.
|Category||Online Facilitation Charges||Examination Fee|
|General and ‘Others’ (SC/ ST/ BC of areas/ States other than Punjab, Haryana, and U.T. Chandigarh)||510/-||500/-|
|SC/ ST/ BC of areas/ States of Punjab, Haryana, and U.T. Chandigarh||510/-||250/-|