Punjab Civil Services Exam 2020: Here is good news for the contenders who are looking forward to Punjab PSC Jobs. Officials of Punjab Public Service Commission officials announced the latest notification for different posts such as Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch), Deputy Superintendent of Police & other posts. All the interested and eligible aspirants can apply to Punjab Civil Services Exam before the last date ie., 30th December 2020. All the Graduate completed aspirants are eligible to apply to Punjab Civil Services Exam. We also listed some information such as the Application fee, Selection process & more.
More job alerts @ jobads
Detailed information on Punjab Civil Services Exam 2020
Punjab Public Service Commission
Designation Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch), Deputy Superintendent of Police, Food Supply and Consumer Affair Officer, Assistant Registrar Co-Operating Societies, Deputy Superintendent Jail/District Probation Officer
Job location Punjab
Job category Govt Job, PSC
Application Mode Online
Employment Type Full
Selection process Written Exam
Starting date For Application 12th December 2020
Last Date For Application 30th December 2020
Official website https://www.ppsc.gov.in/
PPSC Vacancy Details 2020
- Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch) – 20 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police – 26 Posts
- Tehsildar – 4 Posts
- Food Supply and Consumer Affair Officer – 2 Posts
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer – 2 Posts
- Assistant Registrar Co-Operating Societies – 4 Posts
- Labour and Conciliation Officer – 1 Post
- Employment Generation and Training Officer – 6 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent Jail/District Probation Officer – 10 Posts
Also, Refer Employment news of the week
Punjab PSC Civil Services Exam – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who have finished their graduation from the recognized organization are eligible to apply to PPSC Civil Services Exam.
Contenders minimum age will be 21 years
Aspirants maximum age will be 37 years
Contenders have to pay an amount as follows
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab = 1125/- (Rs. 500/- (Online Application charges) plus Rs. 625/- (Examination Fee)
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab = Rs. 500/- (Online Application charges)
- Physically Handicapped, Punjab Rs. 500/- Rs. 1250/- 1750/- All Others Categories (including Lineal Descendant of Ex-servicemen, EWS, Punjab) Rs 500/- Rs. 2500/- 3000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the written exam.
Steps to apply to PPSC Civil Services Exam
- Initially log on to the official website:https://www.ppsc.gov.in/
- Click on the advertisement.
- Read the notification carefully and then check the eligibility criteria.
- After that, if you have the required eligibility then apply to PPSC Civil Services Exam.
- Add the information carefully in the application form.
- After that upload the documents and then click on the submit button.
- Make the payment process accordingly and then keep a hard copy of the submitted application for further reference.
Important Dates To Remember
- Commencement of submission of online application: 12th December 2020
- Last date for submission of the application process: 30th December 2020
- Punjab Civil Services Exam Date – February 2021
- Last date for submitting application fee: 06th January 2021
Notification Pdf – Download Here
Official Website – Click Here