RBI Recruitment 2023 | 25 Pharmacist Vacancies | Last Date – 10.04.2023 | Download Application @ rbi.org.in
RBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2023: Mumbai-based Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has recently released a Notification for the recruitment of pharmacists. As per RBI Notification 2023, there are 25 vacant positions are available on a contract basis. Therefore, candidates who want to join Bank Jobs can use this chance and apply for RBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2023.
RBI officials are inviting applications to fill up the mentioned posts using the offline mode. Interested candidates have to make sure to submit their applications for Reserve Bank of India Jobs 2023 on or before the last date. Move on to the next sections to get details like Reserve Bank of India Vacancy 2023, Educational Qualifications, age limit, selection process, RBI Salary, and application fee.
Keep following our Jobads website for more updates on the latest Notifications.
Overview Of Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|No.of Posts||25 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Closing Date||10th April 2023|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
RBI Pharmacist Vacancy 2023
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
Educational Qualifications & Experience – RBI Pharmacist Jobs 2023
- Applicant should complete the Matriculation or its equivalent examination.
- Should possess the minimum qualification of a Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University registered under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
- Applicants who have completed Bachelor’s degree (B. Pharm) in Pharmacy can also apply for this RBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2023.
- Also, the Applicant should be registered with Maharashtra State Pharmacy Council.
- Should also have a Minimum experience of two years as a pharmacist. Experience with PSBs/ PSUs/ Government Organizations will be given preference.
- Basic working knowledge of computers is necessary.
Also, go through Employment News Of The Month
Reserve Bank of India Pharmacist Jobs 2023 – Selection Process
As part of the RBI Openings 2023 selection process, the applying candidates have to appear for an interview on the scheduled date.
RBI Pharmacist Salary
Pharmacists will be paid a fixed remuneration at the rate of Rs. 400/- per hour with a maximum period of five hours per day, not exceeding the maximum of Rs.2,000/- per day, and will not be entitled to any pay, allowance, or any other perks/ facilities.
How to Apply for RBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the RBI’s official website @ rbi.org.in
- Go to the career page and click on the Required notification.
- Check the notification completely to know the eligibility details.
- If eligible then Download the application form.
- Fill in the details and send it to the following address before the last date.
Address to send the Application Form
Human Resource Management Department,
Recruitment Section, Reserve Bank of India,
Mumbai Regional Office,
Shahid Bhagat Singh Road,
Fort, Mumbai – 400001.
Download The RBI Pharmacist Notification 2023, Application Form