Rabindra Bharati University Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online | Last date to apply on 6th March 2020 @rbu.ac.in
RBU Non Teaching Recruitment 2020: Rabindra Bharati University released new applications for eligible Indian nationals for the posts of Non-Teaching Faculty. There are a total of 116 vacancies released for the 8th class passed candidates. Those who are enthusiastic in West Bengal Govt Jobs can apply for Rabindra Bharati University Non-Teaching Notification. Eligible candidates of RBU Notification can start applying from 15th February 2020 through online mode only. Before applying for the RBU Non Teaching Notification check your eligibility, selection process, age limit, salary details, etc in the official notification.
Keep visiting Jobads for more Government Job notifications
Overview of RBU Non Teaching Recruitment 2020
|Hiring Organisation||Rabindra Bharati University|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Non Teaching Faculty|
|Salary||Rs.5400/- to Rs.25,400/-|
|Age Limit||18 years to 40 years|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Starting Date to apply||15th February 2020|
|Last Date to apply||6th March 2020|
For more Nonfaculty jobs check the Latest Employment News
Rabindra Bharati University Notification 2020
RBU hires applicants for Junior Sweeper, Plumber Helper, Junior Driver, Electrician, etc and other posts. A number of 116 vacancies are available. The selection process for this recruitment will be based on the written examination nd interview. Interested candidates check your eligibility and apply for the RBU Non Teaching Jobs before the closing date 6th March 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for RBU Non Teaching Job Openings 2020
- Those who are applying for RBU Non Teaching Recruitment Junior Assistant must posses pre-university or higher secondary or it’s equivalent and for other posts, the candidate must be 8th class passed.
- Must have a proficiency certificate or experience certificate and driving license.
- Check the official Rabindra Bharati University Notification for a detailed description.
- The applicants must be between the age of 18 years and 40 years as on 1st January 2020.
- Age relaxation of RBU Recruitment is considered for 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC category.
RBU Non Teaching Vacancies 2020
|Name of the Post||No.of Posts|
Online Application Form For Rabindra Bharati University Posts @ rbu.ac.in
Eligible candidates can fill the online application form before the closing date. Candidates can apply for the Rabindra Bharathi University Notification between 15th February 2020 and 6th March 2020. The applicant should make sure to pay the application fee on or before the last date 6th March 2020.
Steps to apply for the RBU Posts
- First, visit the official Rabindra Bharati University website www.rbu.ac.in
- You will find the official notification.
- Read the entire RBU Non Teaching Recruitment notification.
- Check your eligibility details for RBU Jobs.
- If your eligible then registration with your mobile number.
- Fill the application form with the required details for Rabindra Bharati University Jobs.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Submit the form with all the necessary details.
- Pay the application fee of RBU Non-Teaching Posts through the payment gateway.
The aspirants applying for these non teaching posts shall be selected based on
- Written test
For Grade-I Posts
- UR/OBC – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs.250/-
For Grade-II Posts
- UR/OBC – Rs.400/-
- SC/ST – Rs.200/-
- Starting date to apply- 15th February 2020
- Last date to apply- 6th March 2020
- Last date for payment of a fee- 6th March 2020