RITES Recruitment 2019 | 93 Site Inspector, Jr Manager, CAD Operator & Other Posts | Apply Online & Offline Before 10th October 2019 @ rites.com
RITES Site Inspector Recruitment 2019: Rail India Technical and Economic Service have issued a job notification for the recruitment of 93 various posts. The posts include Site Ispector, Jr Manager, Jr Assistant, & CAD Operator. The aspirants those are searching for Central govt jobs can utilize these RITES Site Inspector Jobs. So, the candidates who have the qualification of Diploma/ CA/ CMA/ B.Com/ BBA are eligible for these RITES Jr Assistant Vacancies. Hence suitable candidates can send their applications both in online and offline mode on or before 10th October 2019.
To get more job alerts, visit jobads regularly.
Here you will get RITES Site Inspector Recruitment 2019 complete details like application procedure, selection process, age limit, educational qualification, how to apply and Site Inspector, CAD Operator PDF links.
Highlights Of RITES Site Inspector Recruitment 2019 – 20
|Hiring Organization||Rail India Technical and Economic Service|
|Job category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job location||All Over India|
|Job Designation||Site Inspector, CAD Operator, Jr Manager & Other posts|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Basic Pay||₹ 18,000/- to ₹ 1,40,000|
|Selection process||Written Test & Interview|
|Starting Date For Application||18th September 2019|
|Last date for Online submission||10th October 2019|
|Closing Date For Offline Application||21st October 2019|
You can also check Central Govt Employment News
Eligibility Criteria for Rail India Technical and Economic Service Recruitment 2019
- CA/CMA/B.Com/ BBA (Finance) / BMS (Finance) / Diploma in Civil/Electronics/Mechanical Engineering/Diploma in any stream with AutoCAD Course are eligible for this RITES vacancies.
- Furthermore, check the official site to get clarity about the educational qualification.
- Site Inspector, CAD Operator posts maximum age limit is – 40 years
- Jr Manager & Jr Assistant posts minimum age limit is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years.
RITES Site Inspector Vacancy Details 2019
|Name Of The Post||No Of Vacancies|
|Site Inspector (Civil)||25|
|Site Inspector(E & M)||7|
Careers at RITES | Junior Assistant Jobs
Rail India Technical and Economic Service are looking for dynamic and hard-working professionals for Jr Assistant, Jr Manager, Site Inspector & Other posts. Interested and eligible applicants can send their online applications before 10th October 2019. For the posts of Site Inspector & CAD Operator, applications have to send both in online and offline mode. Follow the below steps and apply for these RITES Jr Manager jobs.
Steps To Apply For RITES CAD Operator Jobs
- Firstly, applicants have to visit the official site – rites.com
- Click on the vacancy.
- Find out the RITES Site Inspector Recruitment 2019 notification.
- Read and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply to these RITES Site Inspector posts.
- Fill the application form.
- Attach all needed certificates.
- Finally, submit the application.
Plot No. 1, Sector – 29,
Gurgaon – 122001.
- Candidates selection process will be based on their performance in the written test & Screening test.
|Category||Name Of The Post||Application Fee|
|General/OBC Candidates||Jr Assistant||300|
Important Dates to Recall
- Starting Date For Application: 18th September 2019
- Last Date For Online Application: 10th October 2019
- Site Inspector, CAD Operator Offline Application Submission date: 21st October 2019