RMRC Recruitment 2020 | Apply Offline | Walkin Interview dates from 29th March 2020 to 31st March 2020 @rmrcbbsr.gov.in
RMRC Bhubaneswar Scientist E Recruitment 2020: Regional Medical Research Centre, Bhubaneswar has released a new recruitment notification for Scientist E and Scientist D Posts. The organization has announced 21 vacancies for the candidates who possess MD/MS/DNB/MVSc or any equivalents from a recognized institute are applicable to apply for the RMRC Bhubaneswar Notification. Those who are looking for Government Jobs in Odisha can make use of this Regional Medical Research Centre Bhubaneswar Scientist E Notification. Interested candidates must check your eligibility and attend the walkin interview from 29th March 2020 to 31st March 2020. Here, in the below description we have given you all the details required for the Regional Medical Research Centre Recruitment.
For more Government Job notifications subscribe to Jobads
Details of RMRC Bhubaneswar Scientist E Recruitment 2020
|Hiring Organisation||Regional Medical Research Centre, Bhubaneswar|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Advertisement Number||ICMR/Sc-E & Sc-D/2020/1-Pers.|
|Job Designation||Scientist E and Scientist D Posts|
|Salary||Rs.78,800/- to Rs.2,15,900/-|
|Age Limit||45 years to 50 years|
|Selection Process||Walkin Interview|
|Walkin Interview Dates||29th March 2020 to 31st March 2020|
Also, check the latest Employment News Of the Week
Regional Medical Research Centre Job Openings
RMRC invites job applications to fill the 21 Scientist E and Scientist D vacancies across Bhubaneswar, Odisha. As per the latest Regional Medical Research Centre Vacancies, the candidates have to attend the walkin interview from 29th March 2020 to 31st March 2020.
Eligibility Criteria Of RMRC Posts
Educational Qualification For RMRC Bhubaneswar Scientist E Jobs
- Contenders must have completed MD/MS/DNB or any equivalent in relevant specialization from a recognized institute for Scientist E posts.
- For Scientist D – candidates must possess MBBS Degree along with Ph.D. in the respective fields from a recognized university for Regional Medical Research Centre Posts.
- Under Veterinary, Scientist D the candidate must have an MVSc degree recognized by VCI with 6 years R&D/ teaching/ working experience in a Govt/Public sector/ Private Institutions
- Regional Medical Research Centre Jobs prefers candidates who have working experience in their respective areas.
- The candidate’s upper age limit of RMRC Bhubaneswar Scientist E Recruitment should be between 45 years to 50 years.
RMRC Bhubaneswar Scientist E Vacancies 2020
|Name of the Post||No.of Posts|
|Scientist E (Medical)||12|
|Scientist D (Medical)||07|
|Scientist D( Veterinary)||02|
Application Form of RMRC Bhubaneswar Scientist E Posts
The interested and eligible candidates may attend the walkin interview along with the filled application form which is in the prescribed format. The interview dates commence from 29th March 2020 to 31st March 2020. The interview dates of RMRC Bhubaneswar Scientist E Recruitment are different for different posts.
Steps to apply for RMRC Jobs
- First, visit the official Regional Medical Research Centre website www.rmrcbbsr.gov.in
- Click the Career Link and download the RMRC Bhubaneswar Scientist E Recruitment Notification PDF.
- Check your eligibility details for Regional Medical Research Centre Notification.
- Eligible candidates download the application form.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Attend the walkin interview according to the posts you apply.
- Pay the application fee if required for RMRC Vacancies.
- Submit the form in the prescribed format during the time of the interview.
- Kindly refer to the official RMRC Bhubaneswar Scientist E Recruitment notification for the application fee details.
|Radiology/ Surgery/ Gynecology/ Ophthalmology General/ Interenal Medicine/ Pulmology/ Respiratory Medicine/ Chest and TB/ Pediatrics Preventive & Social Medicine(PSM)/ Community & Family Medicine||29th March 2020|
|30th March 2020|
|Veterinary||31st March 2020|