RPSC Recruitment 2022 | 53 Ground Water Dept Jobs | Ending Date – 2nd March 2022 | Download RPSC Notification @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
RPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022: Excellent info for job seekers looking for work with the RPSC. Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has issued a Job Notice to fill 53 vacancies under Ground Water Dept. As per RPSC Notification 2022, these vacancies are for Junior Geophysicist, Junior Ground Hydrologist, Technical Assistant posts. The officials of RPSC have invited online applications from the eligible candidates to apply for these RPSC Technical Assistant Vacancies.
The online application is available via the Rajasthan Public Service Commission’s website i.e., rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Interested and Eligible candidates can take advantage of this opportunity and apply for RPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022 from 3rd February 2022. In addition, this page contains information about RPSC Ground Water Department Job Vacancies, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Salary, etc. So, we advised students to read this post completely.
Check the Employment News section daily for more updates.
Overview Of Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment 2022 | राजस्थान भू जल विभाग भर्ती 2022
Before going into this article, let us take a look at the overview of RPSC Ground Water Department Recruitment 2022.
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Post Names||Junior Geophysicist, Junior Ground Hydrologist, Technical Assistant|
|RPSC Job Location||Rajasthan|
|Application Starting Date||3rd February 2022|
|Application Ending Date||2nd March 2022|
RPSC Ground Water Department Vacancy Details 2022
Check out the below post-wise vacancy distribution table for RPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022.
|Post Name||Post Count|
|Junior Ground Hydrologist||8|
|Technical Assistant (Ground Hydrology)||36|
|Technical Assistant (Chemistry)||4|
Before applying online for Junior Geophysicist, RPSC Technical Assistant Jobs, and other posts, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria thoroughly.
- Applicants Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Applicants Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Also, refer to the official RPSC Technical Assistant Notification for Age Relaxation details.
Follow our jobads website regularly.
- Junior Geophysicist: Aspirants must have completed their MSc. in Geophysics/ M. Tech. in Electronics from a recognized university or institution + 2 years of experience in geophysical equipment to apply for RPSC Jr Geophysicist Jobs.
- Technical Assistant: Must have done MSc. / M. Tech in Geology or Applied Geology/ Diploma in Applied Geology from the Indian School of Mines in Dhanbad.
- Junior Hydrogeologist: The required degree to apply for RPSC Jr Hydrogeologist Jobs is MSc. / M. Tech in Geology or Applied Geology/ Diploma in Applied Geology from the Indian School of Mines in Dhanbad.
Note: Applicants must have a solid grasp of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and Rajasthani culture for all positions.
The phases of the Rajasthan Ground Water Department Recruitment 2022 Selection Process are Verification of documents and written examination / Interview.
Salary For Jobs in RPSC Ground Water Department
The pay scale structure for each post as offered through RPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022 is listed in the table given below.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Junior Geophysicist||Level 14|
|Junior Ground Hydrologist||Level 14|
|Technical Assistant (Chemistry)||Level 11|
|Technical Assistant (Ground Hydrology)||Level 11|
Applicants who are applying online for RTPC Technical Assistant, Junior Hydrogeologist, and Junior Geophysicist vacancies have to pay the following application fees as per their categories.
- General Candidates – Rs. 350/-
- OBC & MBC (NC)/ EWS Candidates – Rs. 250/-
- And SC/ ST Candidates – Rs. 150/-
Steps To Apply For RPSC Jr.Geophysicist, Jr. Ground Hydrologist, Technical Assistant Jobs 2022
- Move to the official site of RTPC @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on Recruitment Advertisement Section on the Rajasthan Public Service Commission homepage.
- Find “Detailed Advertisement No. 10/2021-22 For Ground Water Dept. Recruitment 2022” and open it.
- Read all available information carefully present in the RPSC Notification.
- If you are eligible, then apply for RPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022 online.
- Complete the process by entering valid information.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.