RRB JE Recruitment 2018-19: Railway Recruitment Board has released a notification to hire the Young Professionals to fill 14033 vacancies. Aspirants who are eagerly waiting for job openings in Railway Recruitment Board can start applying from 02nd January 2019. Candidates who completed their Graduation in the engineering stream are eligible for this role. Job Seekers who are looking for government jobs in the railway sector must utilize this opportunity. RRB Officials will accept the applications from the candidates through their official website. Aspirants who are interested and eligible can apply on or before the last date through online mode. Here we enclosed all the information regarding the RRB JE Job openings 2018-19 such as RRB Vacancy, RRB Eligibility, selection process and more.
Also Check Employment news of this week
Overview of RRB JE Recruitment 2018-19
|Hiring Organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Job Designation||Junior Engineer, Depot Material, Chemical & Metallurgical Asst.|
|Job location||All Over India|
|Job category||Railway jobs|
|Basic Salary||R.s 35,400|
|Selection process||Written Test, Interview|
|Starting date of application form||02nd January 2019|
|Valid Through||31st January 2019|
Railway Recruitment Board JE Notification 2018-19
RRB invites the online applications from the candidates to fill the 14033 vacancies in various divisions. Aspirants who are eagerly waiting to start their career in the railway department can start to apply online from the 02nd January 2019. Officials will accept the applications from the online mode through their official website only. candidates who completed their graduation and looking for the Job in the government sector this is the best opportunity for them.
Check More Government Jobs in India
Under this RRB Jr Engineer Recruitment 2019, 14033 vacancies are available. These vacancies for the Junior Engineer, Depot Material and other roles. Eligible candidates start applying on or before the last date the last date for submission of online application is 31st January 2019. For more clear information regarding the RRB JE Recruitment 2018-19, check the entire article.
Railway Recruitment Board Junior Engineer Jobs | Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Engineer: Candidates who hold Graduation or Diploma degree in Engineering are eligible for this railway Jobs 2019.
- Depot Material: Aspirants must possess Graduation or Diploma Degree in any trade are eligible.
- Junior Engineer (IT): Job seekers who have completed their PGDCA or B.Sc (Computers or information technology) are eligible for this RRB Job Openings 2019.
RRB Recruitment 2019 – Age Limit
The Age Limit for RRB JE Recruitment 2019 is mentioned below.
- Aspirants minimum age limit will be 18 years.
- Candidates upper age limit will be 33 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable to candidates as per Government Norms.
RRB Junior Engineer Jobs 2018-19 | Vacancy Details
Detailed vacancy details for RRB JE Recruitment 2018-19 is as follows
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
|Junior Engineer IT||49|
|Chemical & Metallurgical Asst.||494|
RRB JE Notification 2018-19 | Online Application
Recruiters of RRB invites the applicants to apply for this role through online mode only from the official website. Aspirants who are eligible for this Latest Railway Jobs can apply on or before the Last Date. Here we enclosed some simple steps to apply for RRB JE Jobs 2018-19 mentioned below.
Steps To Apply For RRB Notification
- Go to the Official Website of rrbsecunderabad.nic.in
- Click on the Recruitment section on the homepage.
- Find the notification for the RRB Junior engineer recruitment 2018-19.
- Click to download the notification.
- Read the notification and check if you are eligible or not.
- If you are eligible then click on apply online.
- Fill all the Mandatory Fields with necessary information.
- Make the payment accordingly.
- Take the printout of the confirmation message for future use.
Selection Process For RRB Jobs 2019
- Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Written test, interview.
Aspirants can find the application fee for RRB JE Recruitment 2018-19 is mentioned below.
- For General and OBC Candidates the application fare will be 500 rupees
- For SC/ ST or PH – 250 rupees.
|Starting Date to apply online For Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment||02 January 2019|
|Last Date for Registration of Application form||31 January 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Fee Online||05 February 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Fee Offline||04 February 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application form||07 February 2019|