RRC WR GDCE Technician Recruitment 2019: Railway Recruitment Cell Western Railway (RRC WR) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the positions of Technician Grade 3, Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) posts. Job hunters who are looking for Central Govt Jobs in India can utilize this chance. Job applicants who have completed Matriculation / SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCVT in the trades of Armature and Coil Winder / Electrician are eligible to apply for RRC WR GDCE Technician Jobs. Totally, there are 306 vacancies are available. Between 12th October 2019 to 11th November 2019 aspirants must submit the online applications.
Go through Today’s Employment News
To know more information about Western Railway Jobs eligibility, age limit, apply online link, application fee, RRC WR GDCE Technician vacancies 2019 selection procedure & etc follow this entire article.
Highlights Of RRC WR GDCE Technician Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Railway Recruitment Cell Western Railway (RRC WR)
Notification No: 07/2019 GDCE
Vacancy count: 306
Job Designation: Technician Grade III, Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)
Application Mode: Online
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Officials website: https://www.rrc-wr.com/
Starting Date: 12th October 2019
Last Date To Submit: 11th November 2019
Salary Details: Rs.19900/- plus
Selection Process: Written Test/ CBT, Computer Based Aptitude Test (AT), Document Verification, Medical Examination
Job Location: Across India
Get Latest Jobs in Jobads website
RRC Western Railway Technician Vacancies 2019 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification For RRC Western Railway Jobs 2019
- Technician Grade 3 Posts: Candidates must be passed Matriculation/ SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/ SCVT in the trades of Carpenter/ Furniture and Cabinet Maker.
- Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP): Applicants should pass Matriculation/ SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCVT in the trades of Armature and Coil Winder/ Electronics Mechanic/ Fitter/ Heat Engine/ Electrician
- 3 years Diploma in MechanicalElectronics/ Automobile Engineering/ Electrical (OR) Combination of various streams of these Engineering disciplines from a recognized Institution.
Age Limit For Assistant Loco Pilot Jobs
- Minimum age: 18 years (01/01/2002)
- Maximum Age:
- UR: 42 years (02/01/1978)
- OBC: 45 years (02/01/1975)
- SC/ST: 47 years (02/01/1973)
- For more clear information check the RRC WR GDCE Technician Notification 2019.
RRC WR ALP, Technician Jobs 2019 | Western Railway Vacancy 2019
|Designation||No Of Posts|
|Technician Grade 3||221|
|Assistant Loco Pilot||85|
rrc-wr.com RRC WR GDCE ALP Recruitment 2019 Online Application
Railway Recruitment Cell has come up with the latest notification to fill the posts of Technician and ALP posts. Eligible candidates can start to apply for RRC WR GDCE ALP jobs through online mode. And the last date to submit the application forms will be 11th November 2019.
Important Steps To Apply For RRC WR Recruitment 2019
- Candidates must check the official website of www.rrc-wr.com
- Click On RRC WR GDCE Technician Recruitment 2019.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions.
- Applicants must check the eligibility.
- Click To “Apply Online”
- Enter all the details in the form.
- Make the payment.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Recheck all the details in the form.
- Before click to submit the form once again check the details.
- Submit the form.
- Applicants must check the RRC WR GDCE Technician notification 2019.
Officials will select the candidates on the basis of
- Written Test/ CBT, Computer Based Aptitude Test (AT),
- Document Verification, Medical Examination
Important Dates To Mind
|Opening Date||12th October 2019|
|Closing Date||11th November 2019|