RSMSSB CET (Graduate Level) Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Tehsil Revenue Accountant||198|
|Hostel Superintendent Grade-2||335|
RSMSSB CET Exam 2022 – Educational Qualifications
- Must have passed Graduation / Degree / Intermediate Examination from a University established by law in India.
- For post-wise details, refer to the RSMSSB Official Notification 2022.
Go through the Employment News for more RSMSSB Official NotificationS
RSMSSB CET 2022 Exam Age Limit
Candidates who are intending to apply for RSMSSB CET Notification 2022, should not exceed the age limit of 18 to 40 years.
RSMSSB CET Selection Process
- Candidates have to appear for the Written Examination, and Interview in order to get selected for the Rajasthan RSMSSB CET 2022 Recruitment.
Rajasthan CET Online Application Form
Candidates who are planning to apply for the RSMSSB Common Eligibility Test 2022, can start filling out the online application form from 22nd September 2022 to 31st October 2022 by checking all the information provided in this article.
- Rs.350/- for BC/ EBC and EWS of Rajasthan State.
- Rs.450/- for applicants of General/ OBC/ Very Backward Classes.
- And, Rs.250/- for SC/ ST of Rajasthan State.
Download The Rajasthan CET (Graduate Level) 2022 Notification