Sangrur District Court Recruitment 2020 | Apply Offline | The Last date to apply 15th February 2020 @sangrur.nic.in
Sangrur District Court Clerk Recruitment 2020: Office of the District and Sessions Judge, Sangrur has brought to our notice the recruitment for the posts of Clerk and Stenographer. There is a total of 20 vacancies for the graduates on a contractual basis. The candidates who are waiting for the Punjab Govt Jobs can utilize this opportunity by applying for the Sangrur District Court Notification through offline mode. The application form must be submitted before the last date 15th February 2020. These vacancies for the Sangrur District Court Clerk Notification are on an Adhoc basis. So interested candidates before applying to the Sangrur District court Recruitment check your eligibility, age limit, selection process, salary, etc. in the description below.
Get all the latest updates of Government Job Notifications from Jobads
Overview of Sangrur District Court Clerk Recruitment 2020
|Hiring Organisation||Office of the District and Sessions Judge, Sangrur|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Clerk & Stenographer|
|Salary||Rs.10,300/- to Rs.34,800/-|
|Age Limit||18 years to 37 years|
|Job Location||Sangrur, Punjab|
|Last Date to submit the Application form||15th February 2020|
For more District Court Jobs check Employment News of the Week
Sangrur District Court Notification 2020
The eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send it to the given address before the last date 15th February 2020. The Eligible candidates for 20 Sangrur District Court Vacancies will be selected based on the test or interview. The applicants need to make sure they submit all the required documents at the time of the interview otherwise the candidate will be rejected on the spot.
Sangrur District Court Clerk Vacancies 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant who is applying for Clerk and Stenographer posts must be a degree holder of B.A/B.Sc or any equivalent degree from a recognized university along with proficiency in computers.
- Punjab Language must be a compulsory subject in their matriculation.
- The stenographer applicant must have knowledge in English Shorthand and typing speed.
- Candidates with experience in their relevant fields are more preferable for Sangrur District Court Clerk Jobs.
- The aspirant who applies for Sangrur District Court Clerk Recruitment must be a minimum age of 18 years to a maximum age of 37 years on 1st January 2020.
- Age relaxation shall be considered for the unreserved categories according to Hon’ble High Cout as well as Punjab Government.
Sangrur District Court Clerk Vacancies 2020
|Name of the Post||No.of Posts|
Note: For category wise vacancies refer to the official notification
Sangrur District Court Jobs Application form 2020
The application form of the Sangrur District Court Jobs is through offline mode. The candidate needs to send the application form on plain papers with two recent passport size photos along with bio-data and self-attested copies of the educational qualification, the date of birth certificate before the last date 15th February 2020 by 5:00 p.m.
Steps to apply for Sangrur District Court Clerk Jobs
- Interested candidates visit the official Sangrur District Notification website @sangrur.nic.in
- Go to the notices tab.
- You will find the Sangrur District Jobs notification.
- Go through the entire Sangrur District Court Posts notification and verify your eligibility details.
- If you are eligible for Sangrur District Recruitment download the application form.
- Attach the necessary documents and send them to the address mentioned.
Office of the District and Session Court,
- The candidates of Sangrur District Posts will be first shortlisted on merit basis from the received applications.
- These shortlisted candidates will be called for the test or interview.
- Check the Sangrur District Court Notification 2020.
- Last date to apply – 15th February 2020