SCI Faculty & Instructor Recruitment 2019: Good news for the job seekers who are good at Maritime teaching and training. Maritime Training Institute (MTI), Powai of the Shipping Corporation of India has issued the latest job notification in Mumbai on 10th September 2019. According to SCI Notification 2019, there are a total of 19 vacancies available. Job seekers who are holding COC of Marine Engineering/ Master’s Degree in the respective branches are eligible for these SCI Jobs 2019. Interested job aspirants can apply for SCI Job Openings through offline mode. The starting date of submitting the application forms is 10th September 2019 and the last date to send the applications is 30th September 2019.
To grab more information about SCI Faculty & Instructor Recruitment 2019 like eligibility criteria, age limit, no.of posts, pay scale, selection process, and many more follow the below section.
For latest job updates refer Jobads website
Summary of SCI Faculty & Instructor Recruitment 2019
- Hiring Organization: Shipping Corporation Of India
- Job Designation: Faculty/ Instructor
- Location: Powai, Mumbai
- Job Category: Central Government Job
- No.of Posts: 19
- Employment Type: Contract
- Application Mode: Offline
- Official Site: www.shipindia.com
- Starting Date Of Applications: 10th September 2019
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary Details: As Per SCI Norms
- Last Date to Send Applications: 30th September 2019
Click on Employment News for more job updates
Eligibility Criteria for SCI Faculty & Instructor Vacancies 2019
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Nautical Faculty||Holding COC of Master Marine|
|Management Faculty||Holding COC of Marine Engineer Officer Class1|
|Instructors||Deck petty Officer/ Ex Indian Navy Seaman Branch/ Engine Petty Officer/ Ex Indian Navy Engineering Branch|
|Academic Faculty(Subjects: Maths, English)||Master’s Degree in the respective branch|
Age Limit For SCI Recruitment 2019
According to SCI Faculty & Instructor Recruitment 2019, the maximum age limit for SCI vacancies as on 1st September 2019 should be as follows
- Visiting faculty- 75 years
- Full-Time contract faculty- 65 years
- Instructor- 60 years
SCI Faculty & Instructor Notification 2019 | Post Details
|Name of the Post||Full-Time Contract Basis||Visiting Basis
Shipping Corporation Of India Notification 2019 – Application Form
Authorities of the Maritime Training Institute are inviting offline applications for SCI Faculty & Instructor job openings. Interested and eligible job seekers can apply before the last date which is 30th September 2019. Here we mentioned the steps of how to apply for SCI posts.
Steps To Apply For SCI Jobs
- Visit the Official site – http://www.shipindia.com/
- Go to the careers tab on the home page. Select shore personnel and then-current recruitment tab.
- Click on the SCI Faculty & Instructor Recruitment 2019 advertisement. Go through all the details mentioned in the notification.
- If you are eligible for the SCI Faculty & Instructor jobs, download the application form and fill-up the form with all the necessary details
- Attach the required documents and send the completely filled application form to the below-mentioned address.
- Get xerox copy of the application for future reference.
Maritime Training Institute,
52-C Adi Shankaracharya Road,
Powai, Mumbai 400072
|No.of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Full-Time Contract Faculty||Rs. 1,25,000/- per month|
|Visiting Basis Faculty||Rs.1000/- per day and conveyance Rs.300/- per day|
|Faculty other than Master Mariner/ Chief Engineer||Rs.700/- per day and conveyance Rs.300/- per day|
|Visiting Instructor||Rs.1250/- per day and conveyance Rs.300/- per day|
As per the SCI Faculty & Instructor recruitment 2019, job seekers who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for Personnel Interview at MTI Powai, Mumbai.
Important Dates To Mind
- Notification date: 10th September 2019
- Last date to submit applications: 30th September 2019