SERC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021: Recently, the higher officials of Structural Engineering Research Center announced a job notification for Technical Assistant and other posts to fill up to 5 vacancies. Therefore, the aspirants who are looking to apply for SERC Jobs can use this chance to get a good job. Before applying for this SERC Recruitment 2021, the applicants have to check their eligibility. The Selection Process will be based on screening and trade tests. Those who qualify for that test can attend for written examination. For the Hindi Officer post, the selection process is only screening and interview. So, candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply Online for this SERC Technical Assistant Notification 2021 until 31st May 2021 up to 5:30 PM
To get the Latest and fast Updates, Follow Jobads.in
Details of SERC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Structural Engineering Research Center|
|No of Posts||05|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant and Hindi Officer|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Starting date to Apply||Started|
|Qualification||Masters Degree, First Class Diploma in ECE/EE/IT|
|Age Limit||28 years to 35 years|
|Selection Process||Screening, Trade Test, Written Test, and Interview|
|Closing Date to Apply||31st May 2021|
How to Apply for SERC Technical Assistant Notification 2021?
- First of all, users have to open the SERC Official Website – https://serc.res.in/
- Go to the bottom of the home page and open Recruitments.
- Find the SERC Technical Assistant Notification 2021 in the Recruitment section.
- Open the Notification pdf and read the complete pdf to check your eligibility and last dates.
- After that, download the SERC Technical Asst Application form and fill up the necessary details.
- Online application will be available on the official website up to 31st May 2021 until 5:30 PM
- So, Submit the application form as per the notification before the closing date.
SERC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021 PDF — << Download PDF >>>
Apply Online Link — << Click here >>