SODEXO Walkin Interview 2019: Tremendous news to acquaint you!!! SODEXO is going to hire experienced Professionals for Electrical Technician Posts in Chennai. Board members of this respective Organization are conducting a Walkin Interview in Chennai from 29th August 2019 to 14th September 2019. Interested aspirants may utilize this golden opportunity and start grabbing these SODEXO Electrical Technician Jobs at prestige level. Candidates who have completed their Degree, B.Tech or B.E in Electrical Department can only take participation in Latest SODEXO Walkin Drive 2019. Also, candidates can also attend for Latest Walkins in Chennai without any fail.
Also, Check Private Jobs in India
Summary of SODEXO Walkin Interview in Chennai 2019
|Qualification||Any Graduate or Post Graduate|
|Experience||1 – 3 year|
|Job Role||Electrical Technician|
|Industry||IT-Software / Software Services|
|Walk-in Date||29th August 2019 to 14th September 2019|
|Employment Type||Full time|
Job Responsibilities – SODEXO Job Openings 2019 – 20
- Repair and mend equipment, electrical wiring, or switches.
- Track National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker curative maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
- Install, manage and restore electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- View technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Display common electrical subsistence.
- Examine transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical segments.
- Troubleshoot electrical problems using proper testing devices.
Eligibility Criteria for SODEXO Walkin Drive in Chennai 2019
- Candidates who completed their Graduation of Diploma, B.Tech or BE in Electrical Department from Recognized University.
- PG Students are not required to attend for this SODEXO Walkin Interview in Chennai.
Desirable Skills Needed for SODEXO Vacancies
- Deductive Reasoning: Electrical technicians require to be capable to look for obstacles in complex electrical grids, separate the problem and explain it.
- Logic: Electrical techs require to be ready to look at electrical blueprints and study them for problems, making certain that they work already installed.
- Manual Dexterity: Working with wires, working hand tools and working small segments needs manual dexterity.
- Math: Math is required to parse and build schematics.
- Observation: Electrical technicians require to be able to look at electrical grids and assess them for any problems, to make sure they are being installed correctly.
- Problem-Solving: Electrical techs require to be able to diagnose issues and take curative measures to correct problems with electrical segments.
Salary Package – SODEXO Walkin Interview 2019
Electrical Maintenance Technician – Gross Salary varying from Rs.13,000 to Rs. 20,000 depending on the experience.
SODEXO Walkin Drive Details
Walkin Interview Date: 29th August 2019 to 14th September 2019
Time: 1.30 PM to 5.00 PM
SODEXO Walkin Venue
C/o.Sodexo Technical Services India Pvt. Ltd.
Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu – 602105
Important Documents to Carry!!!
- Motivated and excellent candidates need to bring an updated resume for SODEXO Walkin Interview in Chennai
- Latest passport size photographs (4),
- Candidates are inquired to bring Original Id Proofs like Aadhar Card, Driving License, etc., for Security Clearance.
- Originals and xeroxes of academic certificates.
Checkout your destiny with these Latest Walkins in India offered below: