SSC CGL Notification 2021: Here is good news for the candidates who are waiting for the SSC CGL Exam 2021. Staff Selection Commission recruitment board has announced the latest notification for Combined Graduate level exam for Group B &C Posts. Job aspirants can avail this wonderful opportunity to get employed in desired designations. Job hunters who possess a degree or equivalent qualification from any recognized University are eligible for this SSC CGL Exam 2021. Here in the following sections job aspirants can find complete information of SSC CGL Notification such as Eligibility Criteria, SSC CGL Important dates, and more. To know more latest job updates once refer to jobAds website.
Also, Check Employment news of this week
Detailed information of SSC CGL Notification 2021
|Hiring Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||Combined Graduate Level Exam|
|Name of the Designation||Group B & Group C Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Exam Mode||Computer-Based Exam|
|Exam Type||National Level Exam|
|Starting date to apply||29th December 2020|
|Valid Through||31st January 2021|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Salary||R.s 25500 – 151100|
|Selection Process||Tier -1 Examination, Tier -2 Examination & Tier -3 Examination, Tier -4 Examination|
Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam 2021
Officials of the Staff selection commission has come up with the latest notification to fill vacancies for Group B & Group C posts. Generally, SSC conducts the SSC CGL exam to hire the applicants to fill the Asst Audit Officer and Asst Section Officer vacancies in different government organizations in India. SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam is a National level exam. Officials of the Staff Selection Commission will conduct this SSC CGL exam annually. Interested candidates can apply for these SSC CGL Jobs from the 29th December 2020 through online using the official website – ssc.nic.in. No other mode of application will not be accepted.
Check More Government jobs in India
Under SSC CGL Notification 2021, there are various no of vacancies are available. The last date to apply for this SSC CGL recruitment is 31st January 2021. Aspirants will be selected based upon the Tier -1 Examination, Tier -2 Examination, Tier -3 Examination & Tier -4 Examination. Selected candidates will be placed in different government organizations throughout India. Candidates will get a monthly payment of R.s 25500 – 151100. For more clear information check the entire article.
SSC CGL 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Detailed eligibility such as educational qualification, age limit is enclosed below for SSC CGL Notification 2021.
Educational Qualification for SSC CGL Exam 2021
- Candidates who have completed their Graduation from a recognized organization are eligible to apply for SSC CGL jobs 2021.
- Visit the official website to know more details about the educational qualification for SSC CGL.
Age Limit For Jobs in SSC
- Minimum age limit will be – 18 years for pay band -I.
- Maximum age limit will be – 27 years for pay band -I.
- For Pay Band -II Minimum age limit is 18 years.
- For Pay band -II Maximum age limit will be 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government norms.
ssc.nic.in Online Application Form 2021
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this SSC CGL Notification through online mode from the official website ssc.nic.in. The application form of SSC CGL will be available to the candidates from the 29th December 2020 to 31st January 2021. Here we provide some simple steps to apply for these SSC CGL Exam 2021.
- Visit the official website of ssc.nic.in.
- Click on notices on the home page
- Find the notification of SSC CGL recruitment 2021.
- Read the SSC CGL exam notification and Check the eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible then click on Apply online.
- Fill the application form with necessary details
- Upload the scanned image and Sign
- Check the details once again before submitting the SSC CGL application form 2021.
- Make the payment step if it prompts
- Take the printout of the Online Application Form for further reference.
- Candidates need to pay 100 rupees towards the application fee for SSC CGL Notification 2021.
- There is no application fee for Women and SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Servicemen.
Officials will conduct the following exams as selection criteria for the applied candidates.
- Computer-Based Examination. (Tier -I)
- Computer-Based Examination. (Tier-II)
- Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper). (Tier -III)
- Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test / Document Verification (Tier-IV).
- Starting date for submission of online application – 29th December 2020
- Last date for submission of online application – 31st January 2021