SSC JHT Notification 2022: The Staff Selection Commission has announced a notification on its official website on 20th July 2022. As per SSC JHT Notification 2022, these posts are for Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, and Senior Hindi Translator. This is a golden opportunity for job seekers to gear up their careers in SSC. Vacancy updates will be on the official website from time to time.
The officials of SSC have invited online applications from eligible candidates to fill vacant posts in different departments and ministries under the Government of India. Interested candidates can apply for SSC JHT Recruitment 2022 through the official website from 20th July 2022. Go through the below article to know the details like Age limit, Education qualification, Application fee, Selection process, and more.
Stay tuned to the JobAds website regularly for the latest Job Alerts
Details Of Staff Selection Commission JHT 2022 Notification
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post name||Junior Hindi Translators / Junior Translators, & Senior Hindi Translators|
|No. of vacancies||283|
|Notification released||20th July 2022|
|Application Ending Date||4th August 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Examination|
SSC JHT Vacancies 2022
|Junior Translator/ Junior Hindi Translator||275|
|Senior Hindi Translator||8|
SSC JHT Job Qualifications
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree, Diploma, or Certificate course in a relevant subject from a recognized University.
- Also, candidates must satisfy any one of the following nationality criteria given in the official notification to apply for the SSC JHT 2022 Exam.
- For more details, kindly refer to the SSC JHT official notification given below.
SSC JHT Age Limit
As on 1st January 2022, the candidate’s age limit should between 18 to 30 years.
i.e., Contenders born between 1st February 1992 and 1st January 2004 are eligible to apply for SSC JHT Notification 2022.
Also, Check the Employment news of this week
SSC JHT Openings Selection Process
The Computer Based Examination will be conducted to select eligible candidates for the above-mentioned posts.
|Junior Translator & Junior Hindi Translator (Code A, B, C & D)||Level-6 (Rs 35,400 to 1,12,400)|
|Senior Hindi Translator (Code E)||Level-7 (Rs 44,900- 1,42,400)|
SSC JHT Application Fee
- Women candidates, candidates from Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disability (PwD), and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) are exempt from paying the application fee.
- Rs. 100 for remaining aspirants who are applying to the SSC JHT 2022 Recruitment
|SSC JHT 2022 Notification||20th July 2022|
|Starting of Online Form submission||20th July 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online for SSC JHT 2022||4th August 2022|
|Last date for the generation of offline Challan||4th August 2022|
|Last date for payment through Challan
(during working hours of Bank)
|5th August 2022|
|Application Form Correction’and online payment of Correction Charges||6th August 2022|
The Process to Apply for SSC JHT 2022
- Visit the official website @ ssc.nic.in
- Complete the registration process and log in.
- Click on the apply link under the latest notifications section to fill out the application form
- Enter Details and upload the scanned images of the photograph, and signature.
- Give preferences of exam centers and educational qualifications.
- Click on ‘I agree’ to complete your declaration.
- Pay the examination fees as mentioned in the SSC JHT Notification 2022
- Finally, preview and submit the application form.
Download The SSC JHT 2022 Official Notification PDF