SSC Notification 2020 | Apply Online | Last date on 20th March 2020 @ssc.nic.in
SSC Phase VIII Recruitment 2020: The Staff Selection Commission has issued the notification for Phase VIII recruitment for 1355 vacancies. SSC Notification 2020 has released posts for the candidates who passed Matriculation, higher secondary and Degree candidates. Eligible can start to apply for this Staff Selection Commission Phase VIII Notification before the last date. Those who are eagerly waiting for the Central Govt Jobs can make use of this wonderful opportunity. Eligible candidates can apply for this SSC Vacancies Online starting from 21st February 2020. So the interested candidates before applying for the SSC Phase VIII Recruitment 2020check your eligibility, age limit, selection process, salary details, last date, etc in the below-mentioned description.
Get all the latest updates of the Central Govt Jobs from Jobads
Summary of SSC Phase VIII Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Advertisement Number||VIII/2020/Selection Posts|
|Job Designation||Technical Operator, Library Clerk, Office Attendant, Field Attendant, Photographer, Compositor & Other Posts|
|Salary||Refer to the official notification|
|Age Limit||18 years to 30 years|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Starting Date to apply online||21st February 2020|
|Last date to apply online||20th March 2020|
|Last date for making payment online||23rd March 2020|
|Last date for fee payment through Challan||25th March 2020|
|Dates of Computer-based exam||10th to 12th June 2020|
Check the latest Employment News
Staff Selection Commission Jobs 2020 @ ssc.nic.in
SSC board has published a recruitment for various posts like Lab Assistant, Technical Operator, Junior Engineer, Field Assistant, Technical Officer, Textile Designer, Library Clerk, and many other posts. Interested candidates check your eligibility for SSC Phase VIII Recruitment and apply for the SSC Exam on or before the last date 20th March 2020 and also the payment should be done before 25th March 2020. Candidates who are eagerly waiting to know about the selection Posts and eligibility for the SSC Posts can read the official notification and apply online.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment
- The candidates should be a 10th/12th or graduate holder to apply for these Staff Selection Commission Jobs.
- Check the official SSC Phase VIII Recruitment notification for detailed information.
- The age limit for the SSC Jobs to apply online for various posts should be a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum age of 30 years as on 1st January 2020.
- Age relaxation shall be given 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD.
SSC Phase VIII Vacancies 2020
|Central Region CR||149|
|Madhya Pradesh MPR||23|
|Northern Region NR Delhi||331|
|Eastern Region ER||355|
|Karnataka Kerala KKR||22|
|North East Region NER||28|
|North Western Region NWR||326|
|South Region SR||32|
|Western Region WR||89|
For Post-wise vacancy details check the official notification.
SSC Application Online Form 2020 @ssc.nic.in
The officials of the Staff Selection Commission has released the notification for various posts. Interested candidates can start applying from 21st February 2020 and the last date is on 20th March 2020. The payment of the SSC application fee should be done before the last date 23rd March 2020. Follow the steps below in order to apply for the SSC Examination.
Steps to apply for the SSC Phase VIII Posts
- Visit the official SSC website www.ssc.nic.in
- Click the official Staff Selection Commission Notification 2020.
- Go through the entire notification.
- Verify your eligibility for SSC Phase VIII Recruitment.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Upload the photograph, signature, etc as mentioned in the official notification.
- Pay the application fee of SSC Phase VIII Jobs.
- Finally, submit the application form of Staff Selection Commission Vacancies.
- Take the printout of the application form for future use.
The mode of selection for all the levels of Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduates consists of 2 stages:
- Computer-based Examination
- Document Verification
- The candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs.100/-
- Women candidates, SC, ST, Ex-servicemen and PWD candidates are exempted from paying the fee for SSC Phase VIII Recruitment.
|Starting date to apply online||21st February 2020|
|Last date to apply online||20th March 2020|
|Last date for receipt of application||20th March 2020|
|Last date for making fee payment online||23rd March 2020|
|Last date for payment offline challan||23rd March 2020|
|And the Last date for payment through Challan||25th March 2020|
|Dates of Computer-based exam||10th to 12 June 2020|