SVVU Lab Technician Recruitment 2021: Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU), Tirupati has published a notification to fill the vacancies of Lab Technician Posts. In accordance with this, there is a total of 147 vacant posts are available for SVVU Notification 2021. Candidates who have completed two years of Diploma in Medical Lab Technology are eligible to apply for SVVU Lab Technician Jobs. Candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs can use this chance. The starting date to apply for online applications is 5th March 2021 and the last date for the submission of SVVU Online Applications will be 20th March 2021.
You can also check Employment News Of the Week
Summary Of SVVU Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
Hiring Organization: Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU), Tirupati
Vacancy count: 147
Job Designation: Lab Technician Posts
Application Mode: Online
Employment Type: Contract
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Salary Details: As per norms
Selection process: Merit Basis
Starting Date To Apply: 5th March 2021
Last Date to Submit: 20th March 2021
Job Location: Tirupati
Official Website: ahd.aponline.gov.in
Visit Jobads website for more jobs
Eligibility Criteria Of SVVU Lab Technician Notification 2021
Educational Qualification For SVVU Recruitment 2021
- Candidates who have completed two years Diploma in Medical Lab Technology are eligible to apply for SVVU Lab Technician Vacancies 2021.
- Aspirants should complete 18 years and should not have completed 42 years of age as of 1st July 2020.
- Age relaxation is as per the norms of the Organization.
SVVU Lab Technician 2021 Vacancy
- There are 147 vacancies are available under this SVVU Recruitment 2021.
Selection Process For SVVU Jobs 2021
Based on the merit candidates will be selected.
- Each candidate must pay an application process fee of Rs.200/-
How To Apply For SVVU Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- Candidates can check the official website – ahd.aponline.gov.in
- Click on SVVU Lab Technician notification 2021.
- Have to download and read the notification.
- Check your eligibility for the posts.
- If you are eligible click to apply online.
- Fill all the details in the form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Finally, save & submit the form.