Tiruvannamalai District Court Office Asst Recruitment 2019: Tiruvannamalai District Court has come up with the latest notification to choose the skilled and talented candidates for the positions of Office Assistant, Record Clerk, Junior Bailiff/Process Server & other posts. A total of 45 vacancies are available under Tiruvannamalai District Court recruitment 2019. Officials are inviting only offline applications. Other modes of applications will not be accepted. Read this entire article for more clear information.
Details Of Tiruvannamalai District Court Office Asst Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Tiruvannamalai District Court
Vacancy count: 45
Job Designation: Office Assistant, Record Clerk, Junior Bailiff/Process Server & other posts.
Application Mode: Offline
Salary Details: Rs.15700 – 62000
Employment Type: Full – Time
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Notification Date: 3rd June 2019
Selection process: written examination and Interview
Last Date to Submit: 18th June 2019
Job Location: Tiruvannamalai
Official Website: districts.ecourts.gov.in/india/tn/tiruvannamalai/recruit
Have a look at TN Govt Jobs to get more jobs info
Tiruvannamalai District Court Notification 2019 | Apply For 45 District Court Jobs
Apply For 45 vacancies of Office Assistant, Record Clerk, Junior Bailiff/Process Server & other posts in Tiruvannamalai. In accordance with, there is a total of 45 vacancies under Tiruvannamalai District Court Office Asst Recruitment 2019. So job aspirants can avail this chance. Candidates who want to join in Tiruvannamalai District Court this is the best opportunity for them. Recruiters will select the candidates based on written examination and interview. After that, the selected candidates will be placed in Tiruvannamalai. Individuals who have passed 8th & SSLC are eligible for Office Assistant Vacancies. The closing date to submit the Tiruvannamalai District Court applications will be 18th June 2019. For a daily visit of our jobads website to know the details of more court job updates.
Tiruvannamalai District Court Office Asst Job Openings – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification For Junior Bailiff Jobs
- pass in 8th & SSLC and candidates must read and write in Tamil.
- Refer to the Tiruvannamalai District Court notification regarding the educational qualification.
The candidate’s age limit is as follows.
|Category Of Candidates||Age limit|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Caste ( Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all castes||18 Years to 35 Years|
|Backward Classes and Backward Classes ( Muslims), Most Backward Classes/ Denotified Communities||18 Years to 32 Years|
|“Others”(ie., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs)||18 Years to 30 Years|
|Physically handicapped||18 Years to 40 Years|
|ExService Men (SC/ST/SC(A), BC/MBC||Max Age 53 Years|
|ExService Men (OC)||Max Age 48 Years|
Vacancy Details Of Tiruvannamalai District Court Recruitment 2019
Here we have mentioned the vacancy details of Assistant, Clerk Jobs
No Of Vacancies: 45
- Office Assistant – 16
- Watchman – 05
- Record Clerk – 15
- Junior Bailiff/Process Server – 03
- For more details of vacancies please check the notification.
Application Form For Tiruvannamalai District Court Office Asst Vacancies 2019
Applicants must have to download the application form from the official website i.e districts.ecourts.gov.in/india/tn/tiruvannamalai/recruit. And fill the form with complete details & send it to the given below address.
Simple Steps To Apply For Tiruvannamalai District Court Recruitment 2019
- Applicants have to check the official website – www.districts.ecourts.gov.in/india/tn/tiruvannamalai/recruit
- Click on recruitment under the home page.
- Search for Tiruvannamalai District Court Office Asst Recruitment 2019.
- Download the notification and fill the form with necessary details.
- Attach all the documents to the application form.
- And finally, send it to the mentioned address before the last date i.e 18th June 2019.
Details Of Postal
The Principal District Judge,
Pincode 606 604.
- To get clear information about the application fee checks the Tiruvannamalai District Court Office Asst notification.
- Written examination and
Tiruvannamalai District Court Office Asst Jobs – Important Dates
- Notification Date: 3rd June 2019
- Last date to submit the applications: 18th June 2019