TNFUSRC Forest Guard Recruitment 2019-20: Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) has officially released a job advertisement to hire the candidates for the posts of Forest Guard, Forest Guard with Driving Licence vacancies. In accordance with, there is a total of 320 vacancies are available. Job hunters who are looking for Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu can grab this opportunity. Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects are eligible to apply for TNFUSRC Forest Guard Jobs. The last date to submit the online applications will be the First week of February 2020.
For more job openings visit Employment News
By reading this entire article candidate can get the details of Tamil Nadu Forest Guard Jobs 2019, Eligibility, Age limit, Apply Online Link, Selection Process and etc.
Sketch Of TNFUSRC Forest Guard Recruitment 2019-20
Hiring Organization: Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC)
Advertisement No: 2/2019
Job Designation: Forest Guard, Forest Guard with Driving Licence
Vacancy count: 320
Employment Type: Full – Time
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Selection Process: Written Exam/ Physical Standards/ Endurance Test
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Notification Date: 30th November 2019
Starting Date To Apply: Third week of January 2020
Salary Details: Rs. 18,200/- to Rs.57,900/
Last Date To Submit: First week of February 2020
Official Website: https://www.forests.tn.gov.in/
Refer to Jobads.in for more jobs
Eligibility Criteria For TN Forest Guard Job Openings 2019-20
Educational Qualification For TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects are eligible to apply for TNFUSRC Forest Guard Jobs.
- Must possess a valid Driving license issued by the competent Transport Authority.
- Kindly visit the official notification for more details.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age is: 35 years
- Go through the TNFUSRC Forest Guard notification for the age relaxation.
TNFUSRC Forest Guard Vacancies 2019
|Name Of The Posts||No Of Vacancies|
|Forest Guard With Driving Licence||93|
forests.tn.gov.in Tamil Nadu Forest Guard Online Application 2019
Tamil Nadu Officials are inviting online applications from the eligible candidates. The last date to submit the online applications will be First week of February 2020.
How To Apply Steps For – TNFUSRC Jobs 2019
- Log on to www.forests.tn.gov.in
- Click on Recruitment.
- Find the advt link for TNFUSRC Forest Guard Recruitment 2019.
- Download and completely read the notification.
- Check the eligibility.
- Now, click to apply for the posts.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Save and submit the form.
- Gen/ OBC have to pay: Rs.300/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs.150/-
The selection process for this TNFUSRC Forest Guard recruitment 2019 will be done on the basis of
- Written Exam
- Physical Standards
- Endurance Test
Dates To Mind
|Starting Date To Apply||Third week of January 2020|
|Last Date To Submit||First week of February 2020|