TNPSC Recruitment 2019 | 18 Archaeological Officer Posts | Apply Online | Last Date 27th December 2019 @ tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Archaeological Officer Recruitment 2019: Tamilnadu Public Service Commission has invited online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Archaeological Officer posts. The online applications for TNPSC Archaeological Officer vacancies are available from 28th November 2019 on its official site. So the candidates who are looking for Tamilnadu Govt jobs can utilize this opportunity. This is an excellent opportunity for the candidates who possessed Post Graduate Diploma in Epigraphy and Archaeology from a Govt recognized university are eligible for these TNPSC Archaeological Officer jobs.
Check more PSC jobs @ jobads. To know more details regarding this Tamilnadu PSC Archaeology Officer jobs, follow this entire article.
TNPSC Archaeological Officer Recruitment 2019 – 20 Details
|Hiring Organization||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Designation||Archaeological Officer posts|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Job category||State Govt Jobs|
|Starting date of Application||28th November 2019|
|Basic Pay||Rs 36,200/- to Rs 1,14,800/-|
|Selection process||Written Test|
|Application Ending Date||27th December 2019|
You can also check Tamil Nadu PSC Employment News
Eligibility Criteria For Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Notification 2019
- Post Graduate Diploma in Epigraphy and Archaeology from a recognized university
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates have no maximum limit.
Tamilnadu PSC Archaeological Officer Vacancy Details 2019
|Name Of The Category||No Of Vacancies|
Tamilnadu PSC Archaeological Officer Recruitment 2019
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission has issued a latest notification for the posts of Archaeological Officer. So, the candidates who satisfy the prescribed eligibility criteria can apply to these Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Archaeological Officer Jobs. Candidates have to check the official notification before applying.
How to Apply For TN Public Service Commission Archaeological Officer Jobs
- Go to official site – tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on the Latest Notifications in the Notifications section.
- Find out the TNPSC Archaeological Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- Check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply to these TNPSC Archaeological Officer posts.
- Fill the application form.
- Attach needed certificates.
- Finally, submit the TNPSC Archaeological Officer application form successfully.
Officials of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will conduct the Written test to select the candidates.
- Registration Fee – Rs 150/-
- Examination Fee – Rs 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Exempted
- Selected candidates will get Rs 36,200/- to Rs 1,14,800/- (Level-15)
- Starting Date for Application: 28th November 2019
- Last Date for Submission: 27th December 2019